Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 28th, 2020, 11:14 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Aquilla's Flag Bearer

Updated Card

Hi fellow Scapers:

This is MasterScaper1 bringing a new thread about something important. I have not seen yet a flag for Aquilla, so I decided to make one. See the pictures below. You may be wandering, yes but Aquilla doesn't have army cards of that type. And I will say to that, well not yet but soon they may have new troops that can be part of the same theme of the flag. If you have any comment about this, let me now. I hope C3V can see this and make it an official C3V flag for Aquilla.

If you like this designs, stay tune for my new Project, Master Set 4!

MasterScaper1
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 9.50.42 AM.png (1.15 MB, 122 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 9.51.03 AM.png (1.15 MB, 110 views)

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Last edited by MasterScaper1; June 5th, 2020 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Updating Card
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Aquilla's Flag Bearer

I can’t see the pictures, which is too bad because I’m very interested!
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:09 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Hi @superfrog , I just uploaded the pictures again. Take a look now and let me now what do you think!

MasterScaper1

Old May 28th, 2020, 01:10 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Still not showing here
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:16 PM

Thanks, Let me, try again.

Old May 28th, 2020, 04:12 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very cool, the flexibility of the aura is strong and so is the special attack.
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:37 PM

Thanks @Shiftrex . What I think that need a little of work is the Battle Points Cost but I think that the rest of the card is pretty balance.

Old May 28th, 2020, 05:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a question - when do friendly figures choose their boost from the list of options? Can I choose attack when attacking and then choose defense when being attacked? Or when them first get within 4 spaces they choose one and that applies for the rest of the game?
Old May 28th, 2020, 05:48 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

What figure did you use for the flag? And is he available in failrly large quantities?

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:09 PM

Thanks for the question @Chris Perkins . The way a plan for it to work is that when they need to attack they add 1 more for the aura, when they need to move one more space they can choose to do it. But one thing is that squad figures choose one from the list of the aura and all of them get the same, you can't choose add 1 attack die in one and in the other move one more. Hopefully this answers your question.

MasterScaper1

Old May 28th, 2020, 07:24 PM

Hi @Owlman . I found the figure in Miniature Market. The name of the figure is Ruins of Lastwall #18 Lastwall Paladin. Hopefully this answer your question.

MasterScaper1

Old May 29th, 2020, 09:16 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

That is a nice Mini - $2.50 On MiniatureMarket with 20+ in stock, plus tons of other sellers in stock for cheap price.

Inspired Special attack is a coll power, although wording might need cleared up for second sentence. Not exactly sure how.

For Aquilla's Inspiring Aura, I am not a fan of "choose an effect" power as to me they are both extremely complicated (keeping track of who gets what boost) and are lazy design - each unit should have a definitive purpose and use IMHO. Adding to Move or Range are also very complicated as keeping track of who is in aura at the start versus end of its turn it tricky, and adding range should specify "Figures with a range of [>=2] or more..." as you never want to add range to a range 1 figure. Adding to Defense or Attack are fine, but I would still not have a choice, maybe a specific scenario for one or both. You can take a part of my Aquilla flagbearer design in that I add to both attack and defense but only against adjacent attacks - take it or leave it but I thought very much about the purpose and use of the figure as well as what figures he would pare with and that Aquilla seems all about melee combat. Maybe:
Quote:
All friendly Aquilla figures within 4 spaces of Corandus may add 1 die when attacking or defending against an adjacent figure.
Anyway thanks for doing - take these as constructive criticisms but feel free to ignore as the purpose if to have fun for yourself as well as design for a broader audience.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards