Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 25th, 2011, 06:01 PM

lxnrhinners is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I have very acidic sweat...even ate through the hand-brake lever on a 1972 Volkswagen.
Yeah, OKAY, Kee-Mo-Shi.

~LX

*** Time Lords vs. Taelord: DoctorScape ***

*** Reusing Missed Attacks?: Love Your Planet, Hate Your Opponent's Krav Maga ***

~ If we knew the meaning of life, life would have no meaning. ~
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:04 PM

lxnrhinners is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
You cannot Carry on a Summon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the official FAQ:
Saylind

“Jandar’s Oath”
When Saylind uses her Spear of Summoning to move a figure with a special power like Carry that says “Before moving”, can that power on the moved card take effect?No, the note of “Before moving” on powers like Carry refers to the normal movement of the figure.
Link in my signature.
Thank you. I even downloaded the FAQ and have it on my official Heroscape flashdrive -- I just never got around to reading it. I'll be in the corner reading before I post here again...

~LX

*** Time Lords vs. Taelord: DoctorScape ***

*** Reusing Missed Attacks?: Love Your Planet, Hate Your Opponent's Krav Maga ***

~ If we knew the meaning of life, life would have no meaning. ~
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vaguely remember a question concerning Rats and Monks, but I checked both Books and did not see the answer in either.

If a monk kills a rat, and another rat scatters into adjacency with the monk, the monk can attack that rat as well, yes? And continue doing so, as long as the rats kept scattering into adjacency. (for whatever reason they'd do so)

And if the above is correct, what about if a divider divides and places a new divider adjacent to the monk? Would the monk then be able to attack the newly placed divider as well? I know in an explosion attack, new dividers are not targeted, but is a monk attacking all adjacent figures is different than an explosion attack?

Thanks!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
I vaguely remember a question concerning Rats and Monks, but I checked both Books and did not see the answer in either.

If a monk kills a rat, and another rat scatters into adjacency with the monk, the monk can attack that rat as well, yes? And continue doing so, as long as the rats kept scattering into adjacency. (for whatever reason they'd do so)

And if the above is correct, what about if a divider divides and places a new divider adjacent to the monk? Would the monk then be able to attack the newly placed divider as well? I know in an explosion attack, new dividers are not targeted, but is a monk attacking all adjacent figures is different than an explosion attack?

Thanks!
Both questions are Yes, Ronin. Nice find.
Old February 26th, 2011, 12:22 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

Ok did not know if anyone else had noticed this and I did not find it mentioned when I put it into search. There are 3 master sets, 3 large expansion sets, 4 terrian specialty sets, and 13 small expansion sets, for a total of 23 sets. The theory of everything being related by the number 23 comes to mind. Just thought it was a funny coinky dink, or was this something that was planned?
Old February 26th, 2011, 01:40 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I don't know, ask the Adjustment Bureau.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

The largest terrain pieces in HeroScape have 24 hexes. It is no accident that 24 is 23 + 1.
Old February 26th, 2011, 09:19 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

How on earth do Kyrie put on their shirts with those wings in the way?
Old February 26th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Probably fold their wings in before putting on the shirt?
Old February 26th, 2011, 09:36 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
They don't do it on earth; they do it on Valhalla.
(And their clothes have to be custom tailored; it's very expensive.)

Next question please.
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavebehr View Post
Ok did not know if anyone else had noticed this and I did not find it mentioned when I put it into search. There are 3 master sets, 3 large expansion sets, 4 terrian specialty sets, and 13 small expansion sets, for a total of 23 sets. The theory of everything being related by the number 23 comes to mind. Just thought it was a funny coinky dink, or was this something that was planned?
Leaving off Fortress of the Archkyrie, Crest of the Valkyrie, and Marvel I see. That brings it up to 26.
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:28 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Quote:
They don't do it on earth; they do it on Valhalla.
(And their clothes have to be custom tailored; it's very expensive.)

Next question please.
+ Good catch!

~Z

RV,

I think the difference is that the explosion-type attacks only target once, whereas the whirlwind-type attacks re-target for each attack.

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's