Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mossman's Customs & Repaints 5-12 Added Hunger Games Min

5/12 Added Hunger Games miniatures. Cards to come.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:17 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

Do you have a scale comparison pic for the Hunger Games figures? They look really good, and they work well for an idea I had. Also, what pirates Of The Caribbean miniature game was the Norrington figure from?
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:28 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll make a scale pic when I get home. They are on a comparable scale to 'Scape minis.

The Norrington figure is from a collector's pack they sell at the park and they aren't cheap, though you can find them on ebay and Amazon. You can google "disney collector pack pirates" or something like that. I'm going to try resin casting and painting some Norringtons.
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Hunger games minis look great, Thresh in particular.

I'm looking forward to seeing the cards for them.
Old August 5th, 2012, 11:58 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

These a very cool and of great quality!
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:34 PM

Re: Mossman's Customs & Repaints 1-8 Cowboys and Indians Rep

1/8 Added a repaint of Dollar Store cowboys and indians
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I can't beleive those are dollar store cowboys and Indians...well done Mossman.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I can't beleive those are dollar store cowboys and Indians...well done Mossman.
Those figures look like something I'd pay an arm and a leg for! Way beyond Heroscape quality for sure.
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mossman's Customs & Repaints 1-13 Lizardfolk hero

I love to paint, and that cowboy and Indian thing looks great! I'm thinking about doing it, how do they compare scale wise?
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM

RafflesiaBloom knows what's in an order marker RafflesiaBloom knows what's in an order marker

I saw those cowboys and Indians just today. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying some. Though I doubt I could ever do so nice a job.

Your stuff is so awesome.

sig.png
Dainty Flower
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:11 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arethe cowboys and Indians like army men in the way that they are just a bit bigger than 'Scape?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM

They're like the dollar store army men, which are the size you describe, but not like classic green army men, which are much bigger than 'Scape. This pic shows scale-

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...ps5baeed09.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions