Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 6th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I lived in Texas from 1978 to 1986, but then I moved to Arkansas. (Before that I lived in Munich, Germany (born); Salzburg, Austria (infant); St. Louis, Missouri (through second grade); Wheaton, Maryland (through sixth grade); Battle Creek, Michigan (Junior High); Richmond, Virginia (three times); Harrisonburg, Virginia; Bristol and Johnson City, Tennessee; and Gap Mills, West Virginia. I consider myself a Virginian, because that is where I went to High School, spend three summers in college, went to Seminary and had my first church. But, in fact, I've now lived in Arkansas longer than anywhere else. We plan to retire to New Mexico.
You should retire to Upstate NY. That way I can play heroscape with someone,go to that person's tournaments.
Seriously, have a happy retirement.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 6th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
You should retire to Upstate NY. That way I can play heroscape with someone,go to that person's tournaments.
Seriously, have a happy retirement.
I remember, as a child, visiting my uncle who then lived in Elmira. It was cold and there was lots of snow. He moved to Florida to raise oranges. In a bit over five years, I hope to move to New Mexico to raise dust.
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
In a bit over five years, I hope to move to New Mexico to raise dust.
That made me laugh out loud.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:45 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Quote:
In a bit over five years, I hope to move to New Mexico to raise dust.
That made me laugh out loud.
It did me as well.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online