Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2016, 03:40 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Target Clearance AotP base set

I just returned from my local Target store where I found the Rise of the Planeswalkers set in the game aisle on clearance for $9.20 each. I'm hoping this is being done to make shelf space for the Innistrad base set.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 03:44 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Target Clearance AotP base set

You can get it online at Target for about $14.

http://www.target.com/p/magic-the-ga...e/-/A-17217172
Old July 23rd, 2016, 11:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I posted this on planeswalker-arena but then forgot to post here so glad @Targanth did. I got mine for $15 in the store, don't know what Target @Targanth went to, but $9 is insane - I would have bought 10 and resold. Maybe I need to check out more stores in the area besides the one I went to.

I had speculated the reason for the clearance is that the game it might not be moving as good as Hasbro (note not WotC - Hasbro) had hoped. But @Colorcrayons on the other forum thought that it is marked down to make shelf space for the Innistrad set and Targanth agreed. I will hope that is the reason, but not sure. We will see if Target puts the newer sets on the shelves.

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 24th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.
Old July 31st, 2016, 10:55 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the heads up - I already own 3 copies of the first AotP set (2 at home, 1 at work) but I snatched up 2 more for $9.20 each at my local Target. They're going to make great Xmas gifts for my nephew and coworker.

Last edited by Garada; August 1st, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
Old August 1st, 2016, 12:23 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

At mine found 13x for $9.??

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

My Target has them on the clearance shelf but with no price. They are also on the regular shelf listed at the regular price. I don't know what they actually cost there.
Old August 1st, 2016, 05:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

See if you can find an a scanner or ask.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 1st, 2016, 10:40 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just picked up a $9.20 set near Pittsburgh (monroeville). I wasn't going to get this game, but I couldn't pass it up at this price and after getting it home and opening the box I'm really looking forward to giving it a try.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:11 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

They look way better painted. Even a simple wash or dry brush for those with little expierence using a brush. There are plenty of instructional videos & articles out there by talented people.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 06:57 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
They look way better painted. Even a simple wash or dry brush for those with little expierence using a brush. There are plenty of instructional videos & articles out there by talented people.
I agree although it is taking me forever. I am not quite halfway through with painting the first Master set and Zendikar.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 09:13 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
I agree although it is taking me forever. I am not quite halfway through with painting the first Master set and Zendikar.
Power through! It's worth it.

It felt really nice to finish my Innistrad set. Nice weight off my shoulders to have knocked it out over the course of a week or so
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:21 PM

TechToaster Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Power through! It's worth it.

It felt really nice to finish my Innistrad set. Nice weight off my shoulders to have knocked it out over the course of a week or so
I agree, I'm going to try and start painting mine over the winter break, all 3 sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales