Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 28th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Books of Index

Updated with Kingpin (II)
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:05 AM

Solstar Woo who?

Hello all. I was wondering ,in the DC side of things, OMAC is missing: maybe its in another topic and i missed it? what if i want to create it, should i use a power to steal one of other people's powre (per turn)and a d20 power to turn other enemies into copy of omac itself?
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post
Hello all. I was wondering ,in the DC side of things, OMAC is missing: maybe its in another topic and i missed it? what if i want to create it, should i use a power to steal one of other people's powre (per turn)and a d20 power to turn other enemies into copy of omac itself?
C3G doesn't have an OMAC, but someone might have made a personal custom for him.

If you want to look for people's personal customs, you should poke around one level up in the Comic Hero Custom Creations forum. And if you want to make your own personal customs, you can make a thread for yourself in that forum and post your stuff there.

If you're interested in designing for C3G, you can post ideas in the Public Design Thread for workshopping. Just be aware that we operate as a collaborative project with some procedural rules, so it's not necessarily a quick leap from having a design idea to having a finalized card with a Book. We try to design cards so that they make thematic sense together and they're balanced against each other. Taking the time to make sure you do it all right and playtest a design thoroughly can take a while.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:46 AM

Solstar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
C3G doesn't have an OMAC, but someone might have made a personal custom for him.

If you want to look for people's personal customs, you should poke around one level up in the Comic Hero Custom Creations forum. And if you want to make your own personal customs, you can make a thread for yourself in that forum and post your stuff there.

If you're interested in designing for C3G, you can post ideas in the Public Design Thread for workshopping. Just be aware that we operate as a collaborative project with some procedural rules, so it's not necessarily a quick leap from having a design idea to having a finalized card with a Book. We try to design cards so that they make thematic sense together and they're balanced against each other. Taking the time to make sure you do it all right and playtest a design thoroughly can take a while.
Thanks i will check that other thread

Yeah what i suggested was if what i wrote were the "correct" possible powers of the characters, just as an idea, or if Omac was capable of different things
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crow - Updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 10th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks i will check that other thread

Yeah what i suggested was if what i wrote were the "correct" possible powers of the characters, just as an idea, or if Omac was capable of different things
If you'd be interested in designing OMAC (whoever the hell that is...) it'd be cool to see a new face around here! We could always use more active Allies.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The original Kingpin has no Secret Identity or version listed...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Yeah, I noticed the missing Secret Identity when I put Kingpin (II) in there, but I guess I missed updating him in the By Points list.

Version (I)s don't need to be marked with (I)s - the others aren't.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Yeah, I noticed the missing Secret Identity when I put Kingpin (II) in there, but I guess I missed updating him in the By Points list.

Version (I)s don't need to be marked with (I)s - the others aren't.
Hmmm... okay. I'd have just thought it would result in greater clarity.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, now that I'm thinking about it might be an update worth making - for the moment, though, Kingpin's not an anomaly.
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lex Luthor II - Updated (TREACHEROUS TACTICS)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:08 PM
Symbiotic

Updated with the (I) notation - not that helpful for the alphabetical lists, but it's nice for the other ones.

Also updated Mysterio Holograms.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy