Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 11th, 2018, 01:09 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Idaho Tourney! (Pocatello)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Also...In regards to logistics and details @The Dewk @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 is it confirmed that it will be just you 5 coming up from Utah Friday night for the "sleepover"? Also, I'll be home from work around 5...so if you guys could plan on -at the earliest- being at my place by 6pm, that'd be great. We'll have dinner ready for you and then we can party it up all night. In regards to games lets have a discussion on what you all would prefer? These are our options:
1. HUGE Game of Heroscape: I'm thinking running Taelord's Collesium or a Heroscape adventure campaign
2. Multiple smaller heroscape games...kinda like a mini-tourney round robin
3. Gamecube Games (some 2 player, some 4player) anyone have MarioKart or Smash Bros? Also would need 2 more controllers
4. N64 games - mainly Smash Bros (would need 2 more controllers)
5. Play OTHER games: other RPG games you guys want to bring or are interested in playing. If Zombicide comes in time, I'd like to play that possibly.

Basically, what do you guys want to do. Do you want to make this a collective gamenight where we all do the same thing...and generic game night where you just play what suits your fancy? Do you want to play just Heroscape or branch out a little? Let me know what you guys think.

(oh and @dart48 you can chime in too)
So, I'm not sure exactly what time @antmarchingroves and I will be leaving Salt Lake, so we'll figure that out and get back to you on what time to expect us (I'm certain we won't be there at 6 though because of work). Can't speak for the other Utahns though.

I know I would love to try out a campaign or dungeon crawl - I've never played that type of a game before and it sure sounds like a lot of fun.

I think I could bring up some gamecube controllers if more people are interested in that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I'm down for whatever really. A campaign does sound fun. Basically anything scenario-based would be refreshing for me; I get enough of competitive play from play testing (not that I'm opposed to that either, it's just not the top of the list).

If we happen to go the other games route, I will have a new copy of Rising Sun that I could bring if anyone is interested in trying that out. Although it looks pretty table politics heavy so maybe we shouldn't if we want to remain friends ...

And I'll be sure to let you know what time about I'll be arriving a day or two before.
Okay thanks guys! Extra Gamecube controllers would be nice in case people wanna play. It's just I don't have Smash Bros or Mario Kart for Gamecube, so if you have those games, bring those too.

I'll wait to see what others say...but a big Heroscape Campaign/Dungeon Crawl/Scenario Game is my specialty...So I'm down for that too.
Im getting rising sun too. Did you get your copy already? Im yet to get a notification for mine. @ sir heroscape, doubt green horde will be in, its supposed to land after rising sun and im yet to get either. I havent heard of u.s. backers getting it yet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:14 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
I'm down for a massive dungeon crawl! I haven't done one in years. If I can get a friend to join us, he could bring another game cube, and maybe an n64.
Okay...just let me know so I can prepare for how many people will be attending that night.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:16 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@TREX dang...I was hoping They said December for the base set...then they pushed it back to February....gah...I was really hoping it'd come in in time...but oh well :-/

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
@TREX dang...I was hoping They said December for the base set...then they pushed it back to February....gah...I was really hoping it'd come in in time...but oh well :-/
It may. I just know one thing by now with kickstarters. They are late. My 3d printer was supposed to be in my hands last september. They just updated me it will now be april. My darksouls expansions will now be close to two years late. CMON gets you your stuff but always late. Got my last CMON kickstarter months late. It was a dungeon crawler called Massive darkness. The minis are awesome and the game mechanics are like an overcomplicated zombicide. Its ok. Still waiting for green horde and rising sun as well. I was so frustrated with kickstarters by the time green horde was done, I only did a base pledge with no addons. I wont ever back kickstarter ever again. Because they are so incredibly late. Always late. Keep that in mind. I betting I wont get rising sun til the end of feb. And green horde by end of march. April june for my printer and who knows when I get the rest of my darksouls pledge. Im not hard up to get them all but I dont do bad business myself so its irritating that way. I passed up kings of war vanguard for this reason. (It looked good) I passed up quite a few since last june. Instead I buy stuff on amazon and play it the following weekend. Sorry my rant is over I just thought you should know so your not as dissapointed

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im getting rising sun too. Did you get your copy already? Im yet to get a notification for mine.
I got mine this week. I popped out of the box and admired the miniatures, but haven't played a game yet because we'd need to find at least one more player. We're excited to try it out though. Once you do get your notification it should be close - mine was only a day away when my notification came.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:21 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im getting rising sun too. Did you get your copy already? Im yet to get a notification for mine.
I got mine this week. I popped out of the box and admired the miniatures, but haven't played a game yet because we'd need to find at least one more player. We're excited to try it out though. Once you do get your notification it should be close - mine was only a day away when my notification came.
Nice, depending on if I end up going, I'd love to throw down playing that game. I'm not sure how long it would be before I get my brothers playing it with me once it comes. There is definitely some sweet minis in there. I got the dynasty invasion for the 2 extra factions, did you get any of the extras?

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:36 PM

Looks like we’ve got the following coming for the game night this Friday:
1. @TREX
2. @BiggaBullfrog
3. @Flash_19
4. @dart48
5. @antmarchingroves
6. @Leaf_It
7. @The Dewk

Are there any others I’m missing or that want in?

Those that are sleeping over are:
1. The Dewk
2. Leaf_it
3. BiggaBullfrog
4. Flash19
5. Antmarchingroves

We should try to get started as early as we can so is it unrealistic to say everyone show up the latest by 7pm and no earlier than 6pm? It’s about a 3hr drive from SLC to my house. Thanks to TREX we’re going to have a HUGE Zombicide game and it is going to be intense! It is so freakin awesome and with all of us playing it’ll be pretty legit. As the game progresses and people die off (as they tend to do when zombies reign supreme), we’ll have GameCube/N64 and Heroscape maps set up nearby for others to jump on after they get their brains eaten. After that game we’ve got enough people that we can them branch off to whatever suits your fancy. If you have N64 or GameCube...we need 2 more controllers for each and Smash Bros and Mario Kart for GameCube. Can people bring those?

Drivers please PM me with when I can expect you and whoever you’re carpooling and I’ll send you my address.

Also, I should be able to provide the majority of maps for the tourney, but having 1 or 2 maps covered by you guys would also be great. Any takers? And Bigga, can you do those map paper things you do so well?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:48 PM
"like" happy

Zombicide: Black Plauge. Im leaving my massive modern zombicide collection home.
Expansions Im :
Wolfzburg expansion pack
Abomination bosses pack
Deadeye walkers pack
Murder of crowz pack
Hero pack 1
Paul bonner hero pack
Kickstarter heroes of Massive Darkness crossovers-tons of heroes to pick from

I will getting my kickstarter of Rising Sun friday. @BiggaBullfrog . Id love to play that. Ill probably bring it too. I dont have any gamecube stuff, and gave away my N64 stuff. I do have tons of ps2 ps3 and ps4 stuff though. Tbh the board games will take over most of the night.

Old February 13th, 2018, 11:04 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Rising Sun would be awesome to try out. I'm just a little worried about time because people have been saying their first games with it have gone long, but as long as we have at least one other willing player I'd be more than down for it.

EDIT - Somehow I forgot to reply to this:

Quote:
Also, I should be able to provide the majority of maps for the tourney, but having 1 or 2 maps covered by you guys would also be great. Any takers? And Bigga, can you do those map paper things you do so well?
I don't have very much terrain with me here in Logan, but I could bring stuff to make Encircle if that helps. And I can throw together some of those papers. Other than map image/start zones, do you want me to include anything else (like glyphs or terrain rules)?

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 14th, 2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:03 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Rising Sun would be awesome to try out. I'm just a little worried about time because people have been saying their first games with it have gone long, but as long as we have at least one other willing player I'd be more than down for it.

EDIT - Somehow I forgot to reply to this:

Quote:
I don't have very much terrain with me here in Logan, but I could bring stuff to make Encircle if that helps. And I can throw together some of those papers. Other than map image/start zones, do you want me to include anything else (like glyphs or terrain rules)?
I totally forgot you are living in logan. Im in logan most every day for work. We can get some rising sun and/or other games in sometime. Preston is just past the border.

Old February 14th, 2018, 10:21 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
If you have N64 or GameCube...we need 2 more controllers for each and Smash Bros and Mario Kart for GameCube. Can people bring those?
I will bring GameCube controllers and Smash/Mario Kart!
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:09 PM

@Sir Heroscape , I was going over the maps and noticed that none of them have Treasure Glyphs on them, but you have Treasure Glyphs listed in the OP. Just wanted to double check if you were going to put any on maps that don't usually have them. And double check and see if you wanted the Glyph info on the map papers.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events