Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2014, 06:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: NEW!!! Agent 216 w/ Card!!! - 8/2/14 - HS2010's Custom U

Updated card:

Or this if you want Double Agent to look a little cleaner:

I really don't have a preference. She may be worth more than 80pts now with One Shield Defense. As for how One Shield Defense fits it, perhaps that is one of the flaws of Clones, instead of Stealth Dodge, it only gets OSD.

Last edited by Sheep; August 3rd, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old August 4th, 2014, 10:55 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agent 216 is pretty interesting. Double Agent is very thematic and I like the little story it tells about her relationship to Agent Skahen. However, if her fellow Agent isn't on the field, I'm sure if the risk is worth the reward. While it won't do anything most of the time anyway, having an even chance of getting an extra turn not only giving my opponent that turn but permanently losing my unit seems a bit much of a decision. I'd probably just put the X somewhere else after I lost my bonus, although I suppose there is always some risk if Agent Skahen unexpectedly died that turn.

I would also clean up the language of her defection to be closer to that of Sir Hawthorne. The fact that she loses the power and instead follows Utgar is cool, but it is weird that the opponent gains control of any figures on that card. While she isn't human so the Ebon Armor do not apply here, things like that may exist in the future and it would be strange to gain control of a single figure of a squad.

Otherwise, I'd guess that she's costed a bit low. Her double agent power is a huge boon when Skahen is around and otherwise probably won't be used when she isn't. This girl is then good at kiting between her range, speed, and double attack and can even survive better than you'd expect with her One Shield Defense. I'd guess that she needs at least another 10 points to her.

Semantically, while it is cool that she is a clone, I still think of clones as the same race as the creature they were cloned from (sharing the exact same DNA and all). It's probably fine in this context, however. Cool hero in any case.
Old August 4th, 2014, 11:24 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Answers in red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Agent 216 is pretty interesting. Double Agent is very thematic and I like the little story it tells about her relationship to Agent Skahen. However, if her fellow Agent isn't on the field, I'm sure if the risk is worth the reward. While it won't do anything most of the time anyway, having an even chance of getting an extra turn not only giving my opponent that turn but permanently losing my unit seems a bit much of a decision. I'd probably just put the X somewhere else after I lost my bonus, although I suppose there is always some risk if Agent Skahen unexpectedly died that turn.
I did contemplate making the roll for Double Agent 14 or higher so that it's a 20-35 chance of her switching-her taking an extra turn without Skahen and then 5-50 chance of that with Skahen.

I would also clean up the language of her defection to be closer to that of Sir Hawthorne. The fact that she loses the power and instead follows Utgar is cool, but it is weird that the opponent gains control of any figures on that card. While she isn't human so the Ebon Armor do not apply here, things like that may exist in the future and it would be strange to gain control of a single figure of a squad.
Ne-Gok-Sa uses that wording of gaining control of all figures on that card. And while that situation may be odd, I'd rather FAQ that than have to FAQ what happens to the figures that are on the card (and that's something I'd have to do now with the Vikings).

Otherwise, I'd guess that she's costed a bit low. Her double agent power is a huge boon when Skahen is around and otherwise probably won't be used when she isn't. This girl is then good at kiting between her range, speed, and double attack and can even survive better than you'd expect with her One Shield Defense. I'd guess that she needs at least another 10 points to her.
You're probably right. Delta prices Skahen 15pts more than her original cost and Migol/Crixus (the guys with OSD) are priced both 5pts more than their Classic pricing.

Semantically, while it is cool that she is a clone, I still think of clones as the same race as the creature they were cloned from (sharing the exact same DNA and all). It's probably fine in this context, however. Cool hero in any case.
I've been thinking that since it was a line of Clones, I would maybe make Clone bonding, but we'll see if I ever get to that.
Old July 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM

New Unit here!

Quote:
Drak Whiptail
Ullar

Lizardfolk
Unique Hero
Predator
Ferocious
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 100

ON THE HUNT
While moving, if Drak Whiptail began his turn unengaged, you may add 4 to his move as long as he ends his move adjacent to an opponent's figure.

REGENERATE
After taking a turn with Drak Whiptail, remove 1 Wound Marker from Drak Whiptail's Army Card.
Figure is D&D Lizardfolk Fighter. There's 88 on eBay and 23 on miniaturemarket ranging from $2.95 (plus shipping) to $6.71 (free shipping).

Drak gives bonding options to the Greenscales and Fyorlag Spiders! What are your guys' thoughts? Thanks!

Last edited by Sheep; July 26th, 2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS2010's Custom Units - 7/24/17 - Drak Whiptail

Drak looks pretty good, which is good because Lizardfolk Heroes often have stiff competition with the Dragons. 10 move is pretty potent with 5 attack, and it may actually be his biggest detriment because his Greenscales will have trouble keeping up with him. Spiders may actually prefer him.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 24th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Drak looks pretty good, which is good because Lizardfolk Heroes often have stiff competition with the Dragons. 10 move is pretty potent with 5 attack, and it may actually be his biggest detriment because his Greenscales will have trouble keeping up with him. Spiders may actually prefer him.

~TAF
Exactly what I was thinking (and the spiders could use the help!). If anything Regenerate should keep him around long enough for the Greenscales to catch up.

120 Zogross
250 Drak
380 Armocs x2
500 Greenscales x2

Greenscales choose Drak. Armocs and Zogross lead and then Drak can come up with the Scales.

One thing would be to make him a Protector to protect Zogross but I think I like Predator with the Spiders more.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:03 PM

After testing Drak a bit, it was soon learned that his points would have to drop. The two Regeneraters are the Ice Troll Berserker and Feral Troll, comparing slash lines:

Ice Troll 4/5/1/5/2/85pts
(chance for more movement, and can double Regenerate on snow - bonds with Arrow Gruts)

Feral Troll 8/5/1/3/1/90pts
(chance for 6 attack and Regenerate - no bonding)

Drak Whiptail 5/6/1/5/3/95pts
(10 move to engage and Regenerate - bonds with GWs/Spiders)

However, Drak is missing something, especially when looking at the sculpt. The sculpt is very attack driven (the club really stands out), so here's my added power to Drak:

Quote:
BLUDGEON STRIKE
After attacking a small or medium figure, if you rolled at least 3 skulls, you may attack that same figure again with Drak Whiptail. Drak Whiptail cannot attack again using Bludgeon Strike if he used Charging Assault this turn.
You probably noticed that Bludgeon Strike references Charging Assault. Yes, that's correct. On The Hunt is being changed to Charging Assault.

Here's Drak's updated card:

Quote:
Drak Whiptail
Ullar

Lizardfolk
Unique Hero
Predator
Ferocious
MEDIUM 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 120

CHARGING ASSAULT
Drak Whiptail may add 3 to his Move number as long as he is unengaged prior to moving. Drak Whiptail must be able to move adjacent to an opponent’s figure in order to use Charging Assault.

TAIL WHIP
Before attacking with Drak Whiptail, you may choose one figure adjacent to Drak Whiptail and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, that figure receives one wound.

REGENERATE
After taking a turn with Drak Whiptail, remove 1 Wound Marker from Drak Whiptail's Army Card.

Last edited by Sheep; October 20th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Do you want Bludgeon Strike to be repeatedly usable? Similar to Hawthorne's Blind Rage, as it reads you can keep attacking provided the original target is alive and you rolled 3 skulls.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Do you want Bludgeon Strike to be repeatedly usable? Similar to Hawthorne's Blind Rage, as it reads you can keep attacking provided the original target is alive and you rolled 3 skulls.
Yep! Endless Bludgeon Strikes! 50% chance of rolling 3 skulls.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Yep! Endless Bludgeon Strikes! 50% chance of rolling 3 skulls.
Sounds good. That may bring his price back up somewhat. Depends on the playtesting.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Per the feedback over the last page, I’ve made some adjustments to Drak. Thank you everyone for their help so far. Is Predator ok for people? Would Warrior or Protector be better?
Spoiler Alert!
- Lowered Move to 5
- Removed Tail Whip and Regenerate
- Added Shield Spike
Quote:
SHIELD SPIKE
When rolling defense dice, if Drak Whiptail rolls at least one shield, the most wounds Drak Whiptail may take for this attack is one and if the attacking figure is adjacent to Drak Whiptail, that figure receives one wound.
Similar figures:
- Crixus: 90pts, same stats, and One Shield Defense
- Manuavi: 110pts, same stats, and Charging Assault

Point suggestions? I’m thinking 130. I would be open to play testing a game or two today with him.
Ooh I like that version a lot better. Predator is fine, although that means competing with Quahon for both bonding options. 110 seems like a good starting point.
Sounds good to me! I think the advantage he has over Quahon is being 60-80pts cheaper. That’s around a squad of Greenscales or two squads of Spiders.

@Sir Heroscape @bmon @Kinseth @Ixe @Scaperedude
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:54 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not sure how much I like Charing Assault on him. It just doesn't really jive well with the need to keep your Lizardfolk within 2 clear sight spaces of him. If the ability gave him extra attack, then it could be more interesting as you need to make a choice of making a big attack or keeping him close to your warriors. But as it stands, I think it would be rare to want 8 movement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards