Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: Which planet to write about?
Earth 0 0%
Grut 3 27.27%
Marr 2 18.18%
Isadora 2 18.18%
Alpha Prime 2 18.18%
Feylund 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post Which planet next? Ideas for the new story of Chaoskampf

I am posting a poll to see what planet should be featured in my next addition of Chaoskampf. The first series, about the planet of Icaria, will be divided into three parts, the final part leading into the next series, which will focus on a new storyline for another one of the Heroscape planets. Valhalla will remain as the main place setting alongside the planet of focus.

Please participate and decide which planet you would want to see featured next!
-MI

Note: In Chaoskampf, the planets of Toril and Eberron are "forbidden" worlds, closed off from the rest of the universe. Anything summoned from there immediately serves as antagonists and problem makers in Valhalla. All of them are somehow connected with Valkrill's meddling.

The poll will close in 20 days. Thanks for your help!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old February 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Which planet next? Ideas for the new story of Chaoskampf

Grut is interesting topic. I would like to know how some of the leaders did and what made them so famous.

My vote is grut.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:34 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

I vote for Feylund, although Grut wouldn't definately be cool too.

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:39 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I voted for Marr because it has a cool jungle environment and a wide variety of Marro heroes and squads.
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:57 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I vote isadora.... maybe make some bizarre new creatures to inhabit there...

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interesting comments guys, and thanks for the participation.

As for storyline purposes I will focus on the following
Marr: Primadon mission to eliminate Marro, discovery of their origin.

Grut: Origin of the Orcs, the warring tribes slowly realizing the threat Utgar is to their planet.

Isadora: Mariedian prisonbreak, history of Soulborg, establish connection with brothers on Alpha Prime

Feylund: The aftermath of the Wolves acquiring the Dire Stone, and elves attempt to retrieve it via wellsprings.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old March 13th, 2011, 10:37 PM

Okay everybody, the vote has been cast for Grut, the primal savage planet of the Orcs! So as the new chapter portions begin to trickle out, pay close attention to Sobek and his machinations. There is more to the nature of the Draconians than most realize.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction