Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:37 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dr. Leonard McCoy - Brainstorming Phase

YES to sending McCoy to playtesting. Again, nice work Wulf and to all who commented and made suggestions!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:37 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

YEA to playtesting

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:26 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

[quote=wulfhunter667;1153552]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
...NOT A FIGHTER
When Dr. Leonard McCoy attacks, subtract one skull from whatever is rolled. When Dr. Leonard McCoy uses his Stun ability, add one skull to whatever is rolled.
This doesn't affect playtesting because I think we all understand the intent, but the way it reads, Bones will subtract a skull every time he attacks (since Stun is just a modifier to his norrmal attack), and then if he had chosen to use Stun, he is going to add that skull he just subtracted back in.

Maybe if the order were reversed.

...NOT A FIGHTER
When Dr. Leonard McCoy uses his Stun ability, add one skull to whatever is rolled; otherwise, subtract one skull from whatever is rolled.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes to playtesting

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:42 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Yes to playtesting

I have been lurking but not contributing so far. Hopefully I can find time and people to playtest with.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 06:05 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Yes to playtesting

I have been lurking but not contributing so far. Hopefully I can find time and people to playtest with.
There's alway SoloScape. Not always as fun, but just as effective. Is what I have to do to playtest cards.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:51 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Yea playtesting. Yea Solo-Scape
Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:07 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
For Landing party should it be "...friendly Human Captain or Vulcan Commander..."? The "and" makes it sound like you have to have both.
Other than that it looks good! Nice work, Wulf!
Thank you sir. Update made and I think it's time...
I propose Doctor McCoy move into the playtesting phase.
Quote:
YES to sending McCoy to playtesting. Again, nice work Wulf and to all who commented and made suggestions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
YEA to playtesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Yes to playtesting
Quote:
Yes to playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnormandin View Post
Unless I miss my guess, that's six of ten possible votes making it a simple majority, yes?
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:15 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For Landing party should it be "...friendly Human Captain or Vulcan Commander..."? The "and" makes it sound like you have to have both.
Other than that it looks good! Nice work, Wulf!
Thank you sir. Update made and I think it's time...
I propose Doctor McCoy move into the playtesting phase.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
YEA to playtesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Yes to playtesting
Quote:
Yes to playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnormandin View Post
Unless I miss my guess, that's six of ten possible votes making it a simple majority, yes?
Yes, yes it does. Dr. Leonard McCoy is now officially in playtesting! And the crowd goes wild!

Anyone with the time, please playtest McCoy using the guidelines listed on the OP of the main TrekScape thread. Please post the results here.
Great job Wulf and all who contributed!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 24th, 2010, 08:05 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Is he updated on the first Page?

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 24th, 2010, 08:11 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

No, that's the first version.
Old July 24th, 2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Dr. Leonard McCoy

Starfleet
Human
Unique Hero
Doctor
Merciful
Medium 5

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3
POINTS 60-70?

I'M A DOCTOR...
After revealing an Order Marker on a wounded small or medium Hero figure you control that is adjacent to Dr. Leonard McCoy, and before using any other special powers on any Army Card or Glyph, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-12, nothing happens. If you roll a 13 or higher, remove up to 2 wound markers from that Hero's Army Card.

...NOT A FIGHTER
When Dr. Leonard McCoy attacks, subtract one skull from whatever is rolled. When Dr. Leonard McCoy uses his Stun ability, add one skull to whatever is rolled.

LANDING PARTY
Dr. Leonard McCoy may roll one additional defense die and may add 2 to his 20-sided die rolls for each friendly Human Captain or Vulcan Commander that are in clear sight of Dr. Leonard McCoy, to a maxiumum of 2 additional defense dice and an additional four to his 20-sided rolls.
Ok. This is the most recent version of McCoy. Any last comments before I call for the vote?
Here is the latest version posted. I've PM'd Wulf and asked him to update the first page.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum