Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 25th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Nice. That works. Though I may drop first 'when taking a turn' clause on PO!, otherwise Anderson will not be able to use her powers while on the Lawmaster.

This Lawmaster may use any special powers on its Rider's card.

Old May 25th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My apologies - I really like it, but when all I really have to say is 'looks cool', I sometimes forget to leave feedback.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on. I get easily discouraged when I get silence so I prefer a 'looks cool' to nothing.

Old May 25th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Right on. I get easily discouraged when I get silence so I prefer a 'looks cool' to nothing.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I'll try to be more thoughtful about leaving feedback, even if it's barely feedback.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:12 PM

Working on a Dave the Orangutan design.

Old May 25th, 2017, 06:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Quote:

Looks cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:

Awesome. Don't repeat the Super-Ape (Peotor) mistake, though - orangutans are infamously slow on the ground, as anyone who's watched Monkey Life will tell you. I've considered house-ruling him to drop his move to 3 or 4 and giving him Expert Climbing, actually.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 26th, 2017, 12:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

All the Judges stuff looks cool T. The Lawmaster is certainly the most awesome one of the pack though. I'd be pretty excited having Dredd ride around the board on a suped up A-team motorcycle. I'd maybe even pair him up with Ghost Rider. I haven't touched my G.I. Joe project in forever but I had biker plans for Buzzer, Ripper, & Torch and even found biker models I could use. You go ahead and make that Lawmaster card and I just might end up with a whole Biker Gang on my game board.
Old May 26th, 2017, 07:44 AM

Thanks YK.

I need to make a custom Lawmaster for myself like the one in the pic I posted. It uses a Warhammer 40k bike as the base.

The Lawmaster will certainly deliver that extra oompf to the Judges. I toyed with making them slightly tougher. When one goes rogue it wreaks havoc in Mega-City 1 and even the Judges have a hard time destroying it.

This year was the 40th anniversary for Dredd and 2000AD. 40 years, one continuous story where time passes there in the same rate it passes here, making Dredd in his mid fifties and still going strong.

Drokk it!

Old May 26th, 2017, 08:53 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Thanks YK.

I need to make a custom Lawmaster for myself like the one in the pic I posted. It uses a Warhammer 40k bike as the base.

The Lawmaster will certainly deliver that extra oompf to the Judges. I toyed with making them slightly tougher. When one goes rogue it wreaks havoc in Mega-City 1 and even the Judges have a hard time destroying it.

This year was the 40th anniversary for Dredd and 2000AD. 40 years, one continuous story where time passes there in the same rate it passes here, making Dredd in his mid fifties and still going strong.

Drokk it!

So he was 15 when it started?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:48 AM

13 actually he was given an early promotion during wartime.

Dredd is a clone and as I understand it, when they are 'born' they are around five years old in development. They begin training immediately and the standard time is fifteen years in the academy so in essence they are about 20 (for a clone, a non-clone can vary in age but they do not let them start after a certain age normally), 18 for Dredd, when they graduate.
So Dredd would actually be closer to 60 but the Judges use Tech that slows the aging process, so that helps, but continuous 20+ hour shifts takes it toll over the decades.

Ps-Judges like Anderson cannot use the anti-age machines as they mess up their Psi powers, so even though Anderson is a little younger than Dredd, she is actually aging faster and may be physically older at this point.

There is a new 'Dredd clone' who goes by Rico and has even taken over Dredd's old apartment. He is the first 'Dredd clone' to not 'go bad', at least so far.

Old May 26th, 2017, 01:38 PM

DAVE THE ORANGUTAN

SIMIAN
UNIQUE HERO
MAYOR
CONTENT
MEDIUM 4

LIFE 4

MOVE 3
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3
POINTS ?

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE
All Citizen figures roll one extra die when defending. If Dave is attacked and destroyed by an opponent's figure, for the rest of the game, all Citizen figures roll one additional die when attacking normally.

CELEBRITY STATUS

EXPERT CLIMBING

SUPERSTRENGTH?

He has an uncanny skill to pick sporting event winners and during the campaign, Dredd was assigned as Dave's bodyguard, so those are optional angles to pursue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy