Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old December 31st, 2015, 02:37 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?
Smile Update needed for Expansion

I was wondering if anybody has started scanning the expansion cards for the Index, I wish I could help but I don't have a good printer, and so I cannot scan the cards
Old January 9th, 2016, 10:55 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Re: Update needed for Expansion

http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/search?q...e+planewalkers

Not sure if this has them...but it's a bunch of units and spellcards you can download.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 19th, 2016, 03:44 PM

WaRDeMoNx327 *glass shatters*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post

Not sure if this has them...but it's a bunch of units and spellcards you can download.
Link broken.
Old January 19th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaRDeMoNx327 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post

Link broken.
Scroll down to the bottom...
Old January 31st, 2016, 01:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Does anyone want me to add the expansion cards in here? I just scanned all mine onto the computer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 31st, 2016, 12:28 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

It makes sense to have all of them available to me. Yes!
Old February 2nd, 2016, 12:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
It makes sense to have all of them available to me. Yes!
Sorry for the slow response, I'll make up some new threads for them when I have time.

Old February 2nd, 2016, 01:40 AM
"like" happy

@quozl , @Ninja Status , I updated the list of books with the battle of Zendikar Expansion for units and spell cards, could you guys link them into your archives? Also, I've scanned images for Cardbacks, not sure where you want them, but here they are:
Magic AOTP Unit Cardback
Magic AOTP Spell Cardback
@Owen1234 , your initial request has been fulfilled.

Old February 2nd, 2016, 12:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 2nd, 2016, 07:17 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@quozl , @Ninja Status , I updated the list of books with the battle of Zendikar Expansion for units and spell cards, could you guys link them into your archives? Also, I've scanned images for Cardbacks, not sure where you want them, but here they are:
Magic AOTP Unit Cardback
Magic AOTP Spell Cardback
@Owen1234 , your initial request has been fulfilled.
I've added the spells to the Index. Thanks for creating the books!

~NS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards