Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Listing of Unreleased Classics

So this is the cartoon that Megas XLR poked fun at in a couple of their episodes.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Heh. Voltron is kind of the forefather of Power Rangers ...
Kind of nothing Bats, Voltron beat the Power Rangers by about 10 years Sorry but that was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, and I get to relive that when I visit my kids since they have netflix for the Wii and pretty much the entire show is on there. My 6 year old daughter doesn't really care for it, but I figure if I have to sit through She-Ra and Cadet Kelly, she can sit through some Voltron. Although she loves watching SuperHero movies and cartoons with me and her brother, and the 3 year old is starting show she likes them to, which of course drives thier mother crazy
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not disputing that Voltron came before the Power Rangers, just saying Power Rangers are only mostly a direct descendant of Voltron. The Power Rangers have some uber lameness that must come from their mother's side ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not disputing that Voltron came before the Power Rangers, just saying Power Rangers are only mostly a direct descendant of Voltron. The Power Rangers have some uber lameness that must come from their mother's side ...
Well said.
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:31 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey here is the Voltron set buy it now for 25.99. That's cheaper than I got it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VOLTRON-MONSTERP...item1c19b184d8
Old July 27th, 2012, 02:20 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it is time that we revisite this thread and see what we can check off and and what can be worked on. From what I can remember the following have been released via SoV/C3V:

-Aquilla Dragon has been announced by the C3V
-Mariedans have been released by the C3V
-Raptorians have been announced by the C3V and are being worked on in the SoV
-Dreadguls have been announced by the C3V
-Mummies have been announced by the C3V (possible Sudema subjects)
-Primadons have been announced and released by the C3V
-9th elf wizard has been released by th C3V

Let me know if I missed any figures that have been announced or released.
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:00 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

Greenscales need a Lizardfolk Hero.
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:17 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
Greenscales need a Lizardfolk Hero.
C3V has released one and there is one under review in the SoV
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:21 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

How about a Lizardfolk Hero who is a "Lizard King"?
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
How about a Lizardfolk Hero who is a "Lizard King"?
I was curiouse about the lizard king in DnD lore and ran across this wikipedia page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizardfolk , on this page it says that the lizard king was demon-blooded.

Maybe the true Lizard King needs to follow Valkril and steal away Ullar's Green Scale Warriros. He alread pilfers a lot of Utgar's units.

On a side note, due to the announcement of Vydar's betrayal, I think that Vydar needs some darker units. Units that will get the job done regardless of the outcome.
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:28 AM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Just read through the list... I should finish okay testing my Shaman of Morindan sometime.
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:55 AM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
Just read through the list... I should finish okay testing my Shaman of Morindan sometime.
I actually made something similar awhile back. I used the lore of Anton Misroi (A D&D character/Zombie Lord). He can turn just-destroyed figures into zombies, so long as they're within a certain range, and he gets better in the swamps. Bonus attack and defense, and swamp-only phantom walk.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units