Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 16th, 2011, 02:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword4hire View Post
FYI

I got an e-mail that says use code 'Heroclix15" to get 15% off Heroclix singles. Good thru this weekend at coolstuffinc.com

(I don't buy these so I don't know exactly what that means.)
1 left of Catp. John Varan

Maybe the code will work for other "clix" too - I dunno.
Old December 30th, 2011, 07:21 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I have a question for you guys. Does anyone know if Dragon Talon Games is a reputable site? I was hoping to order Kira Jax from them.
Old December 30th, 2011, 07:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I have a question for you guys. Does anyone know if Dragon Talon Games is a reputable site? I was hoping to order Kira Jax from them.
They look like a legitimate company, but I've never used them.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 31st, 2011, 03:33 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Having a tough time finding somewhere that can sell me the skeleton squads. Any suggestions on where to buy (too lazy and tired to surf through 20 more sites)?
Old December 31st, 2011, 04:46 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Miniature Market sells both the Abysmal Skull and the Necromancer Skull Unit Boxes, which each include one Skull warrior and a single squad of Skeleton Thralls. As well, they carry the Rams Army Box, which includes 4 squads of skeletons, some other future releases, and a REALLY COOL LOOKING GIANT SKULL THINGY.

Sorry. It looks awesome.
Old December 31st, 2011, 08:48 AM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Miniature Market sells both the Abysmal Skull and the Necromancer Skull Unit Boxes, which each include one Skull warrior and a single squad of Skeleton Thralls. As well, they carry the Rams Army Box, which includes 4 squads of skeletons, some other future releases, and a REALLY COOL LOOKING GIANT SKULL THINGY.

Sorry. It looks awesome.
I'm not positive, but I'm fairly certain that C3V has never officially said that they are going to use anything in the RAM box besides the skeletons and the skull uncommon heroes. I was hoping someone from C3V might comment on this soon. The C3V has always gone for figures that are both readily available and affordable. It seems to me that RAM has largely left this arena. Are there plans to use anything else from RAM? Should we shell out for the army box or go for smaller sets to save cash?
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:59 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I can say that units from the Ram Box are in discussion and even in design currently (though not finalized, iirc). Availability is an issue, always is, but we'd like to try to use the Ram if we can, since we know that many of the Rams have been sold to and purchased by C3Vers already. (Man, I hate having to rely on a fickle supply of secondhand minis...)
Old December 31st, 2011, 12:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

BTW, while I looking to see if more Ram Boxes are out there, I found over ten AT-43 Strielitz Kolossus sets on EBAY for 5.95 each...in case anyone's interested.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

Also, this might be a good proxy from the WarHammer 40,000 line:
Tyranid Hormagaunt box (12 figures, must be assembled & painted)

I don't know how they compare, scale-wise.
Actually I've been looking into these figures for a while and have already started making cards for them of course by now somebody else may have already... though I'm unsure of how they'd fit into the Marro army... I was thinking of calling them Marro Rippers or something along those lines and making them predators similar to Grok Riders, high Move and such. Also the Tyranid Termagants may be an interesting addition... if anybody is a fan of the Marro they should take a look at any of the Tyranid broods.
Old December 31st, 2011, 01:11 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post

Sorry. It looks awesome.
I'm not positive, but I'm fairly certain that C3V has never officially said that they are going to use anything in the RAM box besides the skeletons and the skull uncommon heroes. I was hoping someone from C3V might comment on this soon. The C3V has always gone for figures that are both readily available and affordable. It seems to me that RAM has largely left this arena. Are there plans to use anything else from RAM? Should we shell out for the army box or go for smaller sets to save cash?
And now I eat my words.
Old December 31st, 2011, 01:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oh, I think you'll find there will be more use out of the RAM box.

-insert signature here-
Old December 31st, 2011, 01:33 PM

So I was browsing around the web, and saw on this page that Miniature Market did a year-end sale starting January 1 last year. Here's hoping they do it again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs