Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old December 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sup3rS0n1c's Marvel Maps- New Map Coming Soon

Nature Trail
Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1085
Testplayed: Yes

Abandoned Warehouse(Devastated Building V5)
Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1138

A Day at the Beach
Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1124
Note: The glyphs are there only for the scenario I included with the pdf.
Testplayed: No

Gate Construction (working title, name suggestions wanted)
Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1158

Evergreen Terrarium (working title, suggestions appreciated)
Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1245
Testplayed: Not finished

Clash at the Oil Field
Spoiler Alert!

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1304
Testplayed: Not finished

Trouble at the Scapecity Zoo
Spoiler Alert!

Uses 1 SotM, 1 TJ, 1 MtCB, and 1 FotA.
Build Instructions:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1305

Clash on the Highway (working title)
(no pics yet)
Uses 1 RotV, 1 FotA
Build Instructions: None yet
Testplayed: In progress

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; May 15th, 2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: New map
Old December 17th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sup3rS0n1c's Marvel Maps

Devastated Building

1RotV, 1 MtCB, 1 FotA
Fits BoM guidelines

Building Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1109

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; December 17th, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:08 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Devastated Building looks interesting. If you've playtested it a couple times, and you think it's tourney worthy, I'd say nominate it for BoM.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:15 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

For devestated building it looks like their is a lot of empty area that really you would have no reason to go to. You could put glyphs their but I personally do not like glyphs on marvel maps. So just cut out all that space.

Also what would it look like if you put the sidewalk on the top of the building and the rock on the bottom I think that would make the map look more aesthetically pleasing.

I am also not sure how this would go for mixed marvel and classic armies.

I do love the concept of this though and I think, with modifications it could be a great map.
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:28 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti8 View Post
For devestated building it looks like their is a lot of empty area that really you would have no reason to go to. You could put glyphs their but I personally do not like glyphs on marvel maps. So just cut out all that space.

Also what would it look like if you put the sidewalk on the top of the building and the rock on the bottom I think that would make the map look more aesthetically pleasing.

I do love the concept of this though and I think, with modifications it could be a great map.
Yes there is too much empty space so cut some out and then nominate it.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Shade Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Devastated Building looks interesting. If you've playtested it a couple times, and you think it's tourney worthy, I'd say nominate it for BoM.
I had that in mind. This isn't the final copy, but I am going to work on it after a few games tonight.

Quote:

Well, the rock is on top purely for the purpose of stability. I don't think they have 24-hexers for pavement... And of the ones that do have 24-hexers, rock obviously fits the best.
I'm also thinking of putting a glyph that does something to the roof underneath the roof...

Old December 18th, 2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
I had that in mind. This isn't the final copy, but I am going to work on it after a few games tonight.

Quote:

Well, the rock is on top purely for the purpose of stability. I don't think they have 24-hexers for pavement... And of the ones that do have 24-hexers, rock obviously fits the best.
I'm also thinking of putting a glyph that does something to the roof underneath the roof...
Okay I see. Sorry I don't own a fota and didn't know that they did not have 24 hexes.
Old December 18th, 2008, 08:31 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:

Quote:

I know! You could put one glyph on top, and the other underneath. The object of power could be the thing that one team needs to retrieve from the building, and bring it back to their start zone to win. The mysterious item could be something that makes the roof cave in on all beneath it!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Shade Tree

Crap, I wrote a whole bunch of stuff, copied it, and then copied the link, forgetting that I had the stuff copied.
Here I go again...
I already had an idea... (great idea, though! I'll try to use it in another map.)
The glyph is nuetral at the beginning of the game. When a character steps on it, the controlling figure gains access to the roof (kind of like access passes). Then, if someone's figure is on the roof when it is not in their control (or switches control while they are on the roof), then those figures take a wound marker for each of their opponent's turns (can you say, "security"?).
Alright, I also made several changes as I saw fit after playing a few games (with and without glyph).
Changes
-added battlements to slow down access to central area
-added ruins for LOS blockers
-added door frame (no door) and more pillars for stability and to make less "hollow" look
-added height near glyph to speed up glyph exchange
-added more support under the hill on roof
Devastated Building V2

Build Instructions: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1111

Old December 18th, 2008, 09:38 PM

Still looks like a lot of empty space to me.
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Shade Tree

That's cause you can't see the glyph.
Besides, you need the glyph claimed before going to the roof (aka, any stone tiles).
Also, I might need to change the every turn to every other turn, because the Hulk might get too powerful on that deal...

Old December 18th, 2008, 10:01 PM

Where exactly is the glyph at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios