Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 4th, 2023, 02:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
AOA Returns In 2024!

Someone just posted a photo of a hex backgrounded poster, rule book, or something with the following on it:

(AGE OF ANNIHILATION LOGO)

Returns In 2024

(Copyright 2023 Hasbro)

(QR Scan Square)

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/291...37319#42737319

Maybe Renegade will have something to say about it at GenCon 2023, which is happening now (I won't be there).

This has just been posted on this site by Anitar and others elsewhere!

Last edited by chas; August 10th, 2023 at 08:00 AM.
Old August 10th, 2023, 07:59 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: AOA Returns In 2024!

Renegade has now said it will happen at GenCon 2024. Anitar has started a new NO POSTING thread for their announcements in the future, just like the one we used last time for "official" news posts. It is here in Heroscape News:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62464
Old August 21st, 2023, 08:35 PM

dabluesman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like that after this many years we may finally get some new official life breathed into this. I'm coming back a little over 10 years or so and just now catching up on what all is new.

-John
Old August 21st, 2023, 09:16 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabluesman View Post
I like that after this many years we may finally get some new official life breathed into this. I'm coming back a little over 10 years or so and just now catching up on what all is new.

-John
Welcome back! Quite a few members from this site have also been involved in the design for the new stuff.

A large amalgamation of news can be found in this thread, which tells the tragic tale of the failed crowdfunding campaign. The campaign page can be found here, which provides a nice visual to the new units, but if you would like to see the individual cards, I would recommend this thread.

Lastly, the company, Renegade, has made a deal with Hasbro, planning to produce everything shown in the crowdfunding campaign as well as future products. Here is the link to that news.

Last edited by Myriadite; August 21st, 2023 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old August 22nd, 2023, 03:44 AM

This is being discussed in these other threads, but I thought it deserved mention in this site section as well. This section will grow after publication!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion