Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 10th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Samuel frost4`s customs. :D

Raelin
Sonlen
Arkmer
Archmages x3
500/9

Pretty high defense Elf pod there. "...small or medium elf hero..." Small elf hero? Clever way to keep Ulginesh out of it, but I think "medium elf hero" would do. Magic Bolt is self enhancing - intentional? I really like the squad, but their defense is too out of line with the rest of the elves, unfortunately.

Great mini choice on the Shades, but they're really expensive. Each order marker cost me 37 points, and they don't exactly stand up to punishment on their own. You should compare the Havech Eradicators to them. I figure Stealth Flying and Range are similar powers...
Old October 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Raelin
Sonlen
Arkmer
Archmages x3
500/9

Pretty high defense Elf pod there. "...small or medium elf hero..." Small elf hero? Clever way to keep Ulginesh out of it, but I think "medium elf hero" would do. Magic Bolt is self enhancing - intentional? I really like the squad, but their defense is too out of line with the rest of the elves, unfortunately.

Great mini choice on the Shades, but they're really expensive. Each order marker cost me 37 points, and they don't exactly stand up to punishment on their own. You should compare the Havech Eradicators to them. I figure Stealth Flying and Range are similar powers...
Yeah... Immideatly after posting the shades my brother pointed out the point issue... I had changed the Restless dead special power soon before uplaoding but forgot to adjust the points. And you're right I probably should lower the elves defense. The self bonus was not intentional, and thanks for pointing that out! I've got some work to do...
Old October 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fixed the elves and shades, and adding two new customs: Toth and Moltarn Grubs.

Uses Fire Gamin.

Uses steel predator.

Edit: Oops! I forgot to fix the elves defense!
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like the Guards of the Northern Prison, esp. Their cross-faction synergy with Eltahale.

The elves might be underpriced still--it's hard to tell. The same goes for the Guards of the Northern Prison. Two-figure squads are tricky.

I don't know why I would pick the Shades over the Venocs at that cost in almost any situation.

The idea behind Toth is pretty neat.

How much playtesting have you guys done on these customs?

EDIT: I also really like the Ghost Knight, although it looks hard to use. I think you only need "Human Champion," not "Small or Medium Human Champion."

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; October 11th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old October 11th, 2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I like the Guards of the Northern Prison, esp. Their cross-faction synergy with Eltahale.

The elves might be underpriced still--it's hard to tell. The same goes for the Guards of the Northern Prison. Two-figure squads are tricky.

I don't know why I would pick the Shades over the Venocs at that cost in almost any situation.

The idea behind Toth is pretty neat.

How much playtesting have you guys done on these customs?

EDIT: I also really like the Ghost Knight, although it looks hard to use. I think you only need "Human Champion," not "Small or Medium Human Champion."
Thanks for the feedback! I accidentally didn't fix the elves enough, so yeah they need changing. We've haven't playtested all of them, mostly our favorite ones. I've recently realized I need to stop making customs and start fixing the ones I already got. So maybe expect some playtest battle reports soon!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM

Playtested a game with Bogdan today! Should have a battle report up soon!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards