Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 27th, 2014, 09:42 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
VC cookie cutter armies

Okay, after using the classic cookie cutter armies thread and the C3G cookie cutter thread, I have decided to make one for VC. I'll add armies as I think of them or find great ones onto here. Hopefully, people enjoy using this and not having to come up with armies for everything, (I personally enjoy having cookie cutter armies for playtesting). I will gradually have more than one army for each C3V figure hopefully, but right now this is a start that will be updated. Well here it is:

Zombie Hulks:
Zombie Hulk x2 (120 points), Zombies of Mornidan x4 (360 points), Raelin SOTM (480 points), Marcu Essenwein (500 points)

Zettian Infantry:
Zettian Infantry x4 (260 points),Deathwalker 9000 (400 points),Warden 816 (490 points), Isamu (500 points)

Elven Frenzy:
Haduc (100 points), Venoc Warlord (220 points), Aubriens x4 (500 points)

Elven Order:
Ulginesh 150, Kyntela Gwyn 170, Arkmer 220, Emirroon 300, Jorhdawn 400, Haduc 500

Maredians:
Kira Jax (30 points), B-11 Resistance (140 points), M-43 x5 (465 points), Eldgrim (495 points)

Nicholas and his Thralls:
Nicholas Essenwein (140 points), 8x Deathstrike Thralls (380 points) , 4x Preyblood Thralls (500 points)

Cronroller:
Omegacron (180 points), 2x Omnicron Snipers (380 points), 3x Omnicron Repulsors (500 points)

Zaeus:
3x Gorillanators (270 points), Nakita Agents (390 points), Zaeus (500 points)

Tribal Fury:
Zogross Hardscale (120 points), 3x Armocs (315 points), 3x Greenscale Warriors (495 points)

Freedom!:
Capt. John Varan (80 points), Alstair Mcdirk (190 points), 3x Mcdirk Warriors (430 points), Samuel Brown (490 points), Isamu (500 points)

Dodge this!:
3x Phantom Knights (210 points), 3x Varkannan Blade Dancers (450 points), Marro Warriors (500 points)

Sands of Time
Ashara (200 points), 4x Sacred Band (400 points), Macrus (500 points)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; February 19th, 2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Everything from wave one except Van Nessing and Gnids
Old February 5th, 2014, 03:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: VC cookie cutter armies

Cool idea, HSGuy. Glad to see this thread around.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:19 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool idea.

Nicholas and his Thrall : there seems to be another thrall under developement in C3V, it would probably go into that army.
I think there is too much thrall in this army. Nicholas can bring back only this much before dying, too much thrall won't make the army better. Perhaps swap some thrall for Iskra + Rechet ? Iskra and Nicholas being lover, it would make sense

Dodge this! : what is the idea behind this one ?
Old February 9th, 2014, 07:00 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Cool idea.

Nicholas and his Thrall : there seems to be another thrall under developement in C3V, it would probably go into that army.
I think there is too much thrall in this army. Nicholas can bring back only this much before dying, too much thrall won't make the army better. Perhaps swap some thrall for Iskra + Rechet ? Iskra and Nicholas being lover, it would make sense

Dodge this! : what is the idea behind this one ?
Sorry, I didn't see this in my subscribtions. There is another Thrall in development, but I can't say anything else. No hints from me . I might change it some. Anyways, Dodge This! in my mind works by the Phantom Knights attacks the range that can take out the Varks easily. The Varks engage melee and improve their defense. The Marro can either function as clean-up or as a first wave. I will probably add some more armies after my college work decreases.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 10th, 2014, 11:43 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

While it might not be the most powerful combo out there, I think you should add The Elven Order:
Ulginesh 150
Kyntela Gwyn 170
Arkmer 220
Emirroon 300
Jorhdawn 400
Haduc 500

Probably the strongest Elven Pod you can get for 500 points, this army lasts a lot longer and doesn't fall apart so easily with Haduc at the core of the group.

Also, when I use the Maredians, I like to play with 4 squads of M-43s, the B-11s, Kira Jax and a heavy hitter for the last 100 points. They need something heavier to help them deal with Heroes.
Old February 12th, 2014, 08:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I really like The Elven Order also.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs