Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 7th, 2018, 01:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Isak @Jazack (Brother and Sister come too?) @Shaggy6667 @antmarchingroves y’all gunna make it?
Sorry for the late reply. I had to work out a minor conflict before committing this month. Rest assured, I'll be able to make it to the tournament!

It looks like most (if not all) the maps have been claimed for building. If there are still some that need to be built, let me know. I can build and bring two maps using just about any terrain type. Sir Heroscape, let me know if you want me to bring a couple that you were planning to bring. 7 is a lot and I'd be happy to lighten your load a bit.
I hadnt thought about it til I read sir hs post. If I do meet up with him for part of the drive down. Im not sure how much room we will have for 7+ maps in his car? I do have a decent sized terrain collection but if we wont be able to transport them all we could shuffle some that action to you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 7th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
@Isak @Jazack (Brother and Sister come too?) @Shaggy6667 @antmarchingroves y’all gunna make it?
Sorry for the late reply. I had to work out a minor conflict before committing this month. Rest assured, I'll be able to make it to the tournament!

It looks like most (if not all) the maps have been claimed for building. If there are still some that need to be built, let me know. I can build and bring two maps using just about any terrain type. Sir Heroscape, let me know if you want me to bring a couple that you were planning to bring. 7 is a lot and I'd be happy to lighten your load a bit.
I hadnt thought about it til I read sir hs post. If I do meet up with him for part of the drive down. Im not sure how much room we will have for 7+ maps in his car? I do have a decent sized terrain collection but if we wont be able to transport them all we could shuffle some that action to you.
The maps will fit just fine. I put them all in the trunk and stack them on top of each other, taking off the castle walls and trees etc so they stack really easy and then setup is really easy putting just those back on. We’ll still be able to fit people in the car no problem.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 9th, 2018, 02:11 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey all, We're less than a week away from potentially our biggest tourney yet! We've got 22 already confirmed, but there's still 11 maybes. It's really important we get the rest of those RSVP's confirmed as coming or not ASAP. It's fairly easy to plan for 2-3 Maybes, but it's hard to plan for 11 people that we're not sure if they're coming or not...so please get those confirmed for us as soon as you can.

Thanks guys! This is gunna be a freakin' awesome tourney! I'm super excited, hope ya'll are too!

@TREX @Isak @DewNoHarm @shmet @Leaf_It

EDIT: The count is actually at 24, since it looks like @BiggaBullfrog still needs to add Antmarchingroves and podunksarmy as coming.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 9th, 2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
I was going to bring 8, but couldn't fit in all the terrain. If you wanna build [Redacted] by Superfrog that would be great!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 9th, 2018, 02:40 PM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
Hey all, We're less than a week away from potentially our biggest tourney yet! We've got 22 already confirmed, but there's still 11 maybes. It's really important we get the rest of those RSVP's confirmed as coming or not ASAP. It's fairly easy to plan for 2-3 Maybes, but it's hard to plan for 11 people that we're not sure if they're coming or not...so please get those confirmed for us as soon as you can.

Thanks guys! This is gunna be a freakin' awesome tourney! I'm super excited, hope ya'll are too!

EDIT: The count is actually at 24, since it looks like @BiggaBullfrog still needs to add Antmarchingroves and podunksarmy as coming.

I'm coming. I'm still not sure about my friends though. I'll ask them today.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 9th, 2018, 09:02 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Thanks for the reminder @Sir Heroscape . I'll be there with only one of my kids. Looking forward to it!

DNH
Old December 9th, 2018, 11:42 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be there
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:08 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
I was going to bring 8, but couldn't fit in all the terrain. If you wanna build [Redacted] by Superfrog that would be great!
You got it!

Antmarchingroves'
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:55 AM

Dang...this just keeps getting better. That count should now be 26 with Jazack and DewNoHarm's +1

Also, I only have 1 MAYBE...the other guy confirmed he couldn't make it after all.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

All my bros are nos. Just me riding down with Sir H. Sounds like there is going to be some great prize support. Ill have to see what I can add to the pile.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:

The maps will fit just fine. I put them all in the trunk and stack them on top of each other, taking off the castle walls and trees etc so they stack really easy and then setup is really easy putting just those back on. We’ll still be able to fit people in the car no problem.
Unfortunately 3 maybes are now nos.
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, awesome to see so much movement in here! Thanks everyone who's RSVP'd; we're shaping up to have a super duper tourney!

Of course, there's always room for more. I haven't heard at all from:
@UtahScott @Starling_ @Saints_Wrath @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @Ginja Ninja @Uklabokalala @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @CrashMan00
Are any of you going to be able to make it this Saturday? It's going to be our biggest Bash yet and we'd love to have you there!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events