Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: What is the Worst Squad in Heroscape?
Einar Imperium - Low Defense plus Incredibly Expensive 8 17.02%
Zettian Guards - Only 2 Units plus lose ability when 1 dies 17 36.17%
Tarn Vikings - Usually have low speed plus melee 5 10.64%
Roman Archers- Terrible Defense and mobility with an ability that demands multiple squads 8 17.02%
G Nators- Great movement, soso defense/ability, weak attack, 50 points less 7 14.89%
Shades- Great movement and good defense but their ability happens too rarely 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 24th, 2007, 04:09 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Are the Einar Emperium the Worst Squad in Heroscape?

I say EI, they are too easy to kill, too expensive, AND are melee which generally is inferior to ranged

Zettians- Atleast being ranged with 7 defense and 7 range they can survive awhile and are 1/2 the cost

Tarn- Almost 1/3 the stats, good base stats, and so so ability

Roman Archers- Terrible Defense but almost 1/3 the price and potentially a great ability

GNators- Semi Weak attack and soso special ability but great movement

Shades- 40 points less, weaker attack, good defense, awesome movement and game breaking ability
Old March 24th, 2007, 04:55 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I know why you decided to make this thread! I picked Zettian Guards because their attack is crap and won't kill much. Plus there's two of them and they have 4 move which is pathetic for a 2 person squad. Their defense seems indestructable but they fall very fast. All you have to do is roll at least 2 skulls and most of the time they're gone. Their range is solid but that's the only good thing about them.
Why the heck did you put the Tarn Viking Warriors?!?!?! They're like one of the best squads..... and they're only 50 measly points!!!!
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Just because you can't use them well doesn't mean they're not good. I suck with Q9, but that doesn't mean he sucks. I think most would agree with me on that. Try putting them in situations that justify their cost, then make your stupid poll.
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:28 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Just because you can't use them well doesn't mean they're not good. I suck with Q9, but that doesn't mean he sucks. I think most would agree with me on that. Try putting them in situations that justify their cost, then make your stupid poll.
I don't think calling the poll stupid is going to help, but I agree, in the right situations, every unit can be good. There is no "worst" in 'scape, IMO. Put THAT option up there and see how many votes it gets

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:31 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Maybe I did go a little overboard.

Not to mention that you don't list nearly enough squads for people to really voice what they think is the worst squad.
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:32 PM
GW Bush's

Actually, the only figure that I would never draft is Khosumet. I can spend 75 points making sure one of my werewolves doesn't automatically die... or I can get three more werewolves for the same price. Hmm...
Old March 24th, 2007, 06:09 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Hmm. You've managed to list two units there that I think are amongst the best in the game, when used for their proper purpose.

Though I do worry about the Zettians. I wonder if we will ever see any more two-figure squads, or whether the designers consider them to be a mistake.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old March 24th, 2007, 06:25 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Tarn.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old March 24th, 2007, 06:41 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Billtog, OBVIOUSLY every unit in the game is good in some situation. By definition SOME squad hs to be the worst squad in the game. It is physically impossible for every single squad to be identical in terms of use
Old March 24th, 2007, 09:52 PM

Omnicron has disabled reputation
Zettian Guard doesn't fit into my strategy whatsoever, so in my eyes, it's the least good squad. No attack + slow moving = No good!

I'm a complete newbie at HS, so if I make mistakes, DON'T HURT ME! ;.;
Old March 24th, 2007, 10:02 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Stealth Dodge, your poll is incomplete and/or poorly constructed.

You ask in the title of the thread if the EI are the worst squad in heroscape but, don't give us an option of "yes" or "no". Then, in the poll you ask what the worst squad is but, don't give a complete list of the squads.

Please think about the poll before you make one because this one has no purpose.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old March 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I picked the archers, as they are the one squad I will NEVER be tempted to pick again. Neverrrr.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units