Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old November 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM

PerryRobertson Woo who?
Lightbulb Windows 8 Store App - Heroscape

Hi everyone,

I'm a developer and have been working on a FREE Windows 8 Store App for Heroscape. Basically it's an army builder/manager that will let you build your army and manage damage taken and possibly some other neat features. The idea is it takes advantage of the tablet/touch interface to make it easy to manage and saving tabletop space.

I only have 23 cards so I was wondering if anyone already has a digital copy of all the cards that could be used in this app? Anyone interested in being part of this free app development? The most I can give you is a mention in the credits of course since I'm not selling this app for obvious copyright reasons. I'm looking for hi-resolution images, at least 1080 vertically. To handle the hi resolution tablets running 1920x1080. I was scanning my images in on a table scanner at 300 dpi which seemed to work fine. If you are interested and can provide a digital copy of every card please leave a message and even better a sample of the quality of the image.

Thank-you for you time.

Regards,

Perry
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Windows 8 Store App - Heroscape

There is a thread in the Official units forum with scans for some cards, Battelpan also has good-quality cards and army design functions.

Old November 20th, 2012, 08:48 AM

PerryRobertson Woo who?

Thanks but those are not good enough. The entire set is of different resolutions and quality and would make my app look unpolished. I did see the Battleplan images but I would like hi-res versions of those. Maybe the author of Battleplan took hi-res ones and just used lo-res for Battleplan. Thanks for the info.
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:48 AM

PerryRobertson Woo who?

Any more interest in this? I still need help with scanning cards and Glyphs. I was hoping to have the app ready in a couple weeks.
Old April 4th, 2013, 03:38 PM

PerryRobertson Woo who?

For those of you running Windows 8 here is the App.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/ap...c-b331f0b203b7

Comments welcome to help improve the quality of the App.

Enjoy.
Old April 4th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks pretty cool, to bad I'm on 7.
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:37 AM

PerryRobertson Woo who?

I see that the Star Wars edition is here. Anyone want to see my Windows 8 App done with this edition?
Old July 23rd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

I do. HoSS is a bunch of hardworking folks who give alot to add more dimension to the game we all love. I think adding them in would be a nice gesture of appreciation. Besides, I myself am one of those who bought all the minis to add the HoSS dudes into my games.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software