Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 29th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Ultron Drones Win!

We could combine the approaches (each vote for your top 3) and that leads to a bracketed final four.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2019, 07:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We could combine the approaches (each vote for your top 3) and that leads to a bracketed final four.
That could work. I know the brackets started after we had such a great reaction to the March Madness bracket we did a few years ago so I wouldn't want to drop the brackets completely. So a Hybrid may be a nice way to go.

Seeding by votes.

1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3

Ties can get a wildcard like run off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 29th, 2019, 09:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I like that we mix it up and change the process so that it doesn't get stale. I like the idea of just having one list of all the designs and everyone getting multiple votes (3 or 4 depending on the number of nominations) to cast for the first round, followed up by a second round run off of the top 4 overall vote getters from the first round where everyone then only gets 1 vote.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

While we're still mulling over what to do format-wise, we can go ahead and get started with nominations!

Quote:
To inform the new folks and refresh those who have been away for a while, here's how this whole public design poll process works:

We'll have a week-long period during which anyone (be they C3G hero, sidekick, ally, fan or just someone who wandered in here) can nominate a design they'd like to see run here in the public.

The only restriction here is that it nominated designs have to be designs by a hero, former hero, sidekick, or an ally who has tested in the last month. For an idea of what you might want to nominate, check out the Public Design Workshop!

A week from now, when we have a bunch of nominations (ideally at least 8!), they'll be formed into a bracket. You'll be able to vote on your favorite design in each of a series of match-ups. We'll tackle one round at a time, with each round lasting a week.

Eventually, a winner emerges! The winning design gets run in the public, at no cost to the lead designer!
So with that, nominations are open! Have fun!
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:33 PM

Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby!

Crossbones
Old September 30th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Kalibak

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2019, 10:57 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll go with something that hasn't seen a nomination recently: LV's Superboy (Jon Kent)
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:31 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Mister Mind

Feel like he got a little overlooked last time.
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, I don't know if this guy is in my public thread at all but here's a design of mine I'd like to nominate. Expand the Hellboy world a bit with a villain for him to face down.

Movie Version:
NAME = Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

SPECIES = Clockwork
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Assassin
PERSONALITY = Loyal
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

DUAL KATAR DAGGERS
When Kroenen attacks an adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time. If the adjacent figure Kroenen attacks is also engaged with a Mastermind you control, add one attack die to the first attack.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Kroenen always add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Kroenen is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

CLOCKWORK HEART
Before taking a turn with Kroenen, if he is unengaged, you may reveal an 'X' order marker on this card to either take two turns with Kroenen, or remove a wound marker from this card.

I'm not clear on what the mini requirement rules are anymore but I know we did have a good idea worked out at one point for him and I picked up the needed parts to do it. I'll just have to actually make the mini if he wins the vote. I believe the plan involved using this dude:

Major Maxim with a head swap and some blades added on.
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:17 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going to Nominate Ronin's Multiple Man design. Something I've wanted to see forever and I love how it incorporates the original design!
Old October 1st, 2019, 07:58 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Just like I said I would, Terminator by Yodaking please.
Old October 1st, 2019, 08:13 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Ooh, some good noms so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project