Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:46 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Alas I will not be able to make it, I'll be unavailable until either the August or September competition. Best of luck to all of you
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:21 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

6 RSVPs so far?

The Dewk
BiggaBullfrog
UtahScott +1
Flash_19
BodaciousBlood
Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:14 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
6 RSVPs so far?

The Dewk
BiggaBullfrog
UtahScott +1
Flash_19
BodaciousBlood
We're currently sitting at 10. Leaf_It is coming, and at least 3 of the Logan boys, potentially more. There's a list of their usernames in the OP.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:38 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
6 RSVPs so far?

The Dewk
BiggaBullfrog
UtahScott +1
Flash_19
BodaciousBlood
We're currently sitting at 10. Leaf_It is coming, and at least 3 of the Logan boys, potentially more. There's a list of their usernames in the OP.
(Edit) Aha. I was looking at the post within the thread, they're not listed there...

Last edited by UtahScott; June 25th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old June 25th, 2019, 03:16 PM

shmet Woo who?

I'm coming and I think Michael will come, but I'm not sure yet.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old June 25th, 2019, 06:18 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

I will not be able to make it this month, sadly. Also, I am heading off for a Mission in July so I won't be able to make it to any more for a few years. Hopefully I can join y'all when I come back.
Old June 25th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uklabokalala View Post
I will not be able to make it this month, sadly. Also, I am heading off for a Mission in July so I won't be able to make it to any more for a few years. Hopefully I can join y'all when I come back.
Well, if you have to miss playing Heroscape, that's a pretty good reason for doing so!

Do you know where you're going to be serving yet??

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 26th, 2019, 12:46 AM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Well, if you have to miss playing Heroscape, that's a pretty good reason for doing so!

I'm going to serve in Brazil Natal. I report to the Sao Paulo MTC the 24th of July
Old June 26th, 2019, 02:07 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I'm coming and I think Michael will come, but I'm not sure yet.
Awesomesauce! Hoping he can make it as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Alas I will not be able to make it, I'll be unavailable until either the August or September competition. Best of luck to all of you
That's too bad, we'll eagerly await when you can make it again!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm going to serve in Brazil Natal. I report to the Sao Paulo MTC the 24th of July
That's awesome! We'll miss you for the next couple of years, but you couldn't be in a better place! You'll have all of our support I'm sure, and we'll still be here when you get back!

If you're planning on doing a mass email/newsletter type deal I'd love to be on it and even share what's going on with you with the group here. Just shoot me a PM if you'd like and I can get you my personal e-mail and stuff.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 26th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 26th, 2019, 01:13 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Would someone be able to bring me 2 Drow Chainfighters?? Thanks so much!
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Would someone be able to bring me 2 Drow Chainfighters?? Thanks so much!
I've got you!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events