Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 10th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Trade list for GC 2013

Hey All, here is a link to a BGG Geeklist - I am trading games if anyone going to GC is interested. I really want more HS stuff, mainly the D&D stuff, ok just thought I would let you guys know - -- Game On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 10th, 2013, 12:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Trade list for GC 2013

I'm looking for someone who can trade/sell me a squad of Phantom Knights and/or Marcu at GenCon.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; August 13th, 2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Found a solution.
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm looking to get rid of a NIB Volcarren Wasteland and a NIB Tundra set at Gen Con. PM me if you're interested.
Old August 14th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I will have a NIB Road, as well as Obsidians x2, Dzu Teh, and a squad of Glads most notably up for trade at GenCon, among other common figures. I'm interested in money, Dividers, Aubriens, D&D master set terrain, Wolves of Badru, And Zetacron.
Thanks

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con