Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 10th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
"Ultimate Heroscape Army Drafter"

Hey there all, I've updated this arby builder tool with the following:
  • Added Wave 9
  • Changed some General Colors to match the correct General
  • Changed the Army Cards Page to link directly to the BOOKS OF...
Enjoy!

Can be downloaded HERE:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1410

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: "Ultimate Heroscape Army Drafter"

Hey guys, just a head's up here. We have been contacted by Lone Wolf Development, maker of the Army Builder(R) BRAND roster construction tool, and they have reminded us that the term "Army Builder" is not a generic term but rather refers to their product, which is protected by a registered US trademark. They have asked that people only use the term "Army Builder" when referring to their products and services out of concern that the term not lose its distinctiveness as a trademark. Out of respect for the good will that Lone Wolf Development has built in their trademark, we have therefore changed the name of this thread to "Ultimate Heroscape Army Drafter", and we ask that folks use the term Army Builder from here on unless they are specifically referring to Lone Wolf Development's products and services. Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software