Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 14th, 2021, 10:49 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Here's where I landed on Prodigy from the discord ideas.
Quote:

NAME = PRODIGY
SECRET IDENTITY = DAVID ALLEYNE

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

PSYCHOMIMETIC SPONGE
At the beginning of each round, if possible, you must choose any Unique Hero within 5 spaces of Prodigy. For the remainder of the round, Prodigy is considered to have the Class listed on the chosen Hero's card in addition to his own.

PREDICTED DEFENSE
When an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces attacks Prodigy with a normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, you may defend with Predicted Defense. When defending with Predicted Defense you may roll X fewer defense dice. After defending, if Prodigy has not been destroyed, you may view X order markers on the card of the attacking figure. When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as additional shields.

XAVIER'S SCHOOL STRATEGIST
Once per round, after revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Mutant Student you control, at the beginning of your turn, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers onto the cards of any Mutant Student cards in your army and, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on Prodigy, you may choose an opponent's Unique Hero. The chosen Unique Hero rolls one fewer defense die when defending against Mutant figures you control this round.
I revamped Prodigy
He takes Classes now instead of weird restrictive power copying, and I completely reworked the third power from usual bonding to something better.
Old December 14th, 2021, 10:55 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
If we are interested in doing this as a single design, I do think it's a little odd that he can heal any wounds on his card. I've always assumed with previous 'mounted' designs that the Life number equally represents both the character and their mount, so I'm not sure I like that he can get all the way back down to 0 wounds. I do feel like it's a really cool space to play with some funky mechanics though.
Also I upped Logan's Life to 7 and gave him Adamantium Tough instead of Healing Factor X, which I think is perfect with his 3 Defense. He also doesn't take Leas. I'm really really loving this biker Logan design.
Old December 15th, 2021, 12:06 AM

Here's some ideas I had for Deadpool awhile back, inspired by @Kid Arachnid 's design.
Quote:

NAME = DEADPOOL
SECRET IDENTITY = WADE WILSON

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = INSANE/UNSTABLE/OBSESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

"ME FIRST! ME FIRST!"/"TAG, YOU'RE IT!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. If Deadpool is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 2 to his normal attack.

OBSESSIVE (ON THE POINT OF BORDERING IMPRACTICAL) RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s Rival. After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, if Deadpool’s Rival is on the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or lower, if possible, place one Order Marker that is not on this card on this card. When Deadpool attacks his Rival with a non-adjacent attack, he may attack an additional time.

”AH CRAP, I REALLY NEEDED THOSE”/”GROW DAMMIT! GROW!”
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from Deadpool and each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.
Sort of a middle ground between the more serious first design and off the walls, casual play design. It'd be pretty cool to have a zany Deadpool that could be played in regular games.
I also love him with the teleport belt, he was one of my go-tos in X-Men Legends II and that's where the first power titles are from.
The last power titles are from when he fought Wolverine in Wolverine Origins, was the first Deadpool comic I ever read, I was like in a grocery store or something.
I think I prefer "me first" for the first power and I'm not sure on the third.

The first two powers are also set up where he basically has double attack at range or a really good surprise attack up close. His healing power references how his healing works a little differently than Wolverine or usual healing mutants (who sort of just heal more naturally) in that it seems like if he has to concentrate on it to heal better. It's still tied to Healing Factor X, but I'd be okay dropping that and just saying whenever he reveals an OM on his card. It also makes it so the second power isn't a huge downside, if he steals a turn to go after Wolvie or Cable, he gets another shot to heal. It's also kind of a mild shout-out to Lobo's funny healing power.

Last edited by Splash; January 9th, 2022 at 05:54 PM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 11:20 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NAME = KING LEONIDAS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

LIFE 5
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 4

POINTS = 200

KING'S COMMAND

King Leonidas has the class of King in addition to what is listed on this card. After revealing an order marker on this card, and before taking a turn with King Leonidas, you may first take a turn with one other Warrior card you control.

SPEAR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 3
King Leonidas must be unengaged to use this special attack. After using this special attack, you may move King Leonidas up to 2 spaces.

SPARTAN STRATEGIST
All friendly Warrior figures adjacent to King Leonidas add 1 die to their attack and 1 die to their defense.

HARD AND STRONG
If there is at least 1 wound marker on this card, the most wounds King Leonidas can receive from an attack is one.
Old December 15th, 2021, 11:30 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NAME = SPARTAN 300
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (6)
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SPEAR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK

Range: 5 Attack: 3
A member of the Spartan 300 must be unengaged to use this special attack. After using this special attack, you may move that figure up to 2 spaces.

PHALANX DEFENSE
When defending an attack with a member of the Spartan 300, add 1 defense die to that Warrior’s defense roll for each other adjacent Warrior.

SPEAR THRUST

If a member of the Spartan 300 is attacked by an adjacent figure and is not destroyed, roll one unblockable attack die against the attacking figure for each other Warrior adjacent to the attacking figure and defending figure.
Old December 16th, 2021, 10:23 AM

Supergoblin64 is surprisingly tart

Quote:

NAME = HAMMERHEAD
SECRET IDENTITY = JOSEPH ???
SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = BOASTFUL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 160

HEAD FIRST
Instead of moving and attacking normally, if Hammerhead is not engaged, he may choose a figure or destructible object exactly 4 spaces away in a straight line. Move Hammerhead adjacent to the figure or destructible object and roll 1 unblockable attack die.

HARD HEAD
When defending against an adjacent attack, Hammerhead always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

“GOT IT, BOSS”
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Hammerhead, if he inflicted one or more wounds on an opponent's figure with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within clear sight of Hammerhead.

SUPER STRENGTH
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. Here's a Hammerhead design I've been tinkering with. I posted one months back but made some changes.
Old December 16th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice, I have a Hammerhead design as well. I’m planning on getting more Maggia designs done soon. Is this something that you want to LD? I was going to run him at some point but if you have the points and wanted to do it before I can get to him, I’d be fine with it. Although I’m guessing by the number of your posts that you haven’t been part of our playtesting much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergoblin64 View Post
Quote:

NAME = HAMMERHEAD
SECRET IDENTITY = JOSEPH ???
SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = BOASTFUL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 160

HEAD FIRST
Instead of moving and attacking normally, if Hammerhead is not engaged, he may choose a figure or destructible object exactly 4 spaces away in a straight line. Move Hammerhead adjacent to the figure or destructible object and roll 1 unblockable attack die.

HARD HEAD
When defending against an adjacent attack, Hammerhead always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

“GOT IT, BOSS”
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Hammerhead, if he inflicted one or more wounds on an opponent's figure with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within clear sight of Hammerhead.

SUPER STRENGTH
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. Here's a Hammerhead design I've been tinkering with. I posted one months back but made some changes.
Old December 16th, 2021, 03:28 PM

Supergoblin64 is surprisingly tart

I haven't playtested much but I would be interested in LD. If you have the points though you can playtest your design before me. I'd be interested in seeing your designs, a Maggia faction would be really cool.
Old December 16th, 2021, 03:43 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Love all the design posting!

Prodigy - 1st power doesn't seem like it would be that useful since you'd largely want him with Mutant Students because of the 3rd power. I do dig all 3 powers, but feel like they wouldn't play out super well together? Maybe I'm missing something.

Biker Wolverine - Really dig this one.

Deadpool - Love the idea of an inbetween of our 2 current Deadpools. Overall dig it. Here's some small wording adjustments ;

Quote:
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. If Deadpool is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 2 to his normal attack.

OBSESSIVE (ON THE POINT OF BORDERING IMPRACTICAL) RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s Rival. After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, if Deadpool’s Rival is on the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or lower, if possible, place one Order Marker that is not on this card on this card. When Deadpool attacks his Rival with a non-adjacent attack, he may attack an additional time.
King Leonidas/Spartan 300 - I'd drop the Warrior class and just make him a King. 'Hard and Strong' should be renamed to 'Battle Hardened', its a power that already does the same thing. I'd probably drop Spear Throw too to get him to 3 powers, and bump his stats up some to compensate. Maybe make 'Spartan Strategist' only affect Warrior squads (not sure what exactly the wording would look like) and make it an aura with 2-3 spaces?

Dig the 300, a squad of 6 is neat. I'd add a limit to Phalanx Defense though, maybe a total of +3. Maybe base defense up to 4 as well?

Hammerhead - Long overdue guy. I'd make Head First just 'instead of moving normally' instead of both actions, and change 'Got It, Boss' to this ;

Quote:
“GOT IT, BOSS”
Makes his powers work together better.
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergoblin64 View Post
I haven't playtested much but I would be interested in LD. If you have the points though you can playtest your design before me. I'd be interested in seeing your designs, a Maggia faction would be really cool.
You should consider doing more playtesting, so you can LD him. I'll PM you my Hammerhead. I plan on doing the Maggia not in public design space right now. I do have designs for Unicorn, Silverman, Eel, Hammerhead, Gladiator and a Goon squad. Probably at least 6 or 7 months out before I get them
Old December 16th, 2021, 05:16 PM

Thanks Fresh I'll edit to those!

Also here's my Hammerhead if you're curious Supergoblin
Old December 16th, 2021, 05:30 PM

Maybe something to work better with the belt.

Quote:
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. Immediately after moving normally, Deadpool may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure he ended his move adjacent to. If Deadpool is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 2 to his normal attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy