Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 21st, 2007, 09:28 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
new map on main site

dont know if anyones seen it yet but i think this is a new map from the main site

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/defa...battlefield=16
Old April 21st, 2007, 09:30 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
It's been there for awhile.
Old April 21st, 2007, 09:36 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If by new you mean old then AWESOME! :P
Old April 22nd, 2007, 01:12 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ok sorry i guess i just didnt remember it
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
When I downloaded the PDF, page 2 is for "Wolf Swamp Road", then page 3 on is correct, so if you want to build this, you will have to figure the first two levels out from the pictures.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:16 PM

Riptide is surprisingly tart
It seems that "Wolf Swamp Road" is in most if not all of the pdf's on the downloads page.

That stinks.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 03:31 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
I have the full, correct version of wellspring of obsession in PDF format if anyone would like it, just PM me with your email address and I can send it to you. I would upload it to the site, but its over the file size limit unfortunately.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion