Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 22nd, 2016, 07:48 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Re: 3D Terrain Stl Files

Yodaking, there are some earlier files link in this thread. Some trees, rocks and other various things. Good work with the index so far!
Old April 22nd, 2016, 02:32 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Here's the water tile, measured in mm.

Water Tile

Last edited by MementoMori; April 22nd, 2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll start adding whatever I find in this thread to the index. It might not be completely updated till after the weekend though.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 05:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Found a few interesting items.
Here is alternate hexes from Thingverse.

Here is a link to what I believe is a blog by the creator of the above hex.
This link takes you to an open source Indiegogo that may be useful.

This one is a little questionable but cool. Link figure from Zelda.

Custom base

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 24th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

If we're posting non-related HS files I have a bunch that I could post. I feel that we should have an obvious division between "Official" and "Custom" 3D stuff.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back but here's a link to the valkyrie dice. I have some more files around here somewhere as soon as I find them or re-make them I will post them. Valkyrie Dice

Also, the only thing I don't know is the dice size since I am at college and can't measure one of mine. If anyone can post the actual size I will go and edit that file so I can have the correct size for downloading. As of now that files needs to be re-sized because I made that one at 25mm.
@White Knight , Are you designing your files in inches or mm? Just curious as every time I open one of your files for editing my software wants to convert it to mm saying it was made in a different format and is of odd size. (or something like that) Also, the glaciers all seem to be solid when I viewed them. Did you mean for this to be the case? Do you plan on hollowing them out? If not, do you mind if I hollow them out and re-post a hollowed version? To print one of each glacier at 200 microns @ 20% infill will take like 30hrs with the current design on my printer

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old April 24th, 2016, 06:10 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

If you want them hollow just print them with 0% infill, and no bottom layers. I know this is possible both in Cura and Slic3r. Printing them in spiral should fasten things too, but it will have just a wall thick, not the usual 2-3. That will make them more fragile and transparent if using such a filament.
Old April 24th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
@White Knight , Are you designing your files in inches or mm? Just curious as every time I open one of your files for editing my software wants to convert it to mm saying it was made in a different format and is of odd size. (or something like that) Also, the glaciers all seem to be solid when I viewed them. Did you mean for this to be the case? Do you plan on hollowing them out? If not, do you mind if I hollow them out and re-post a hollowed version? To print one of each glacier at 200 microns @ 20% infill will take like 30hrs with the current design on my printer
Usually my files are in inches. So they need to be scaled by 25.4.

I just put Glacier1 into my 3d print program (Repetier v1.6.0). With 25% infill, it says it will take 1 hour to print and use 2.4 meters of filament.

Your computer must move really slowly to take that long.
Old April 24th, 2016, 03:57 PM

Still needs some tweaks to make it even closer to the original. This was quickly done superimposing some photos in blender so it's not real accurate.

I post the link to dropbox, but take in mind that it's still a work in progress. I want to make it as close as possible to the original, and then move onto the rest of glaciers / outcrops.

Download

About the print. 0.1mm 0% infill, printed without problems in 1h 30m. Could be much faster if I had set bottom layers to 0.
Old April 24th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
If we're posting non-related HS files I have a bunch that I could post. I feel that we should have an obvious division between "Official" and "Custom" 3D stuff.
I don't think we need to post things are that available on the internet (yeggi, thingiverse, etc...)

But if one of us makes something custom ourselves that would be useful to others, that should be posted.
Old April 25th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
I don't think we need to post things are that available on the internet (yeggi, thingiverse, etc...)

But if one of us makes something custom ourselves that would be useful to others, that should be posted.
Fair enough. I normally post most of the things I make to thingiverse so others can easily find it. Ill just drop the links here for reference/index purposes.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old April 25th, 2016, 08:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

Fair enough. I normally post most of the things I make to thingiverse so others can easily find it. Ill just drop the links here for reference/index purposes.
That would be awesome.
Old April 27th, 2016, 07:08 PM

I liked Adoney's water rocks, and did a quick edit of the outcrop. The water in the pictures is just for reference, the file is just the rock.

Water Outcrop

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles