Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:17 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
TotalCon XXV-Planning thread

So RacNRoll Gaming will be back to host the Heroscape Events at TotalCon in Mansfield MA this coming February. We will also be running Summoner Wars tournaments that weekend.

We are cutting down the number of Scape events from last year where we had 8 events (3 Friday, 3 Saturday, 2 Sunday) to 5 this year (2-2-1) This will give s some time to enjoy other games at the Con too.

We are looking for suggestions for events and maps...so now is the time to speak up.

Also if you are planning on coming let us know too so we can be sure we book the events with enough room for everyone to play. Last year we only had 16 spots per event.

Info about Total Con can be found at their website

Its a fun little game con and if you are a D&D player you can get the chance to play a game DM'd by Frank Mentzer (if you dont know who he is...look it up)

Last edited by Onacara; September 2nd, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:34 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: TotalCon XXIV-Planning thread

Aw shucks, I guess I'll have to go to this...

EDIT: It's actually TotalCon XXV, scroll down the web page a little.
--

Here's one of mine I'd like to see there.

Divided V2 Download
Requires 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 2 RttFF
Glyphs: Attack +1, Defense +1, Move +2

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; September 21st, 2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old September 21st, 2010, 09:26 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: TotalCon XXV-Planning thread

The Heroscape and Summoner Wars events are being submitted to the organizers at TotalCon this weekend.

If you are planning on going I would ask (and highly suggest) you pre-register for the con and for the events as soon as registration opens. We are going with 16 slots per event but I have it set up with the TotalCon folks that we can expand provided we sell out events earl enough.

The Summoner Wars events will be a lot of fun and you do not need to own the game to play in them. We are going to have 2 faction decks assigned to each map. You will be assigned a map and then you and your oponent will both roll a die. High roller picks the deck they want to use..low roller decides who goes first.

There will be a Learn To Play proceeding each of the SW events so if you never played before you can learn and then sit down and play...its as simple as that.

Along with the Scape and SW events I will be running some Learn To Play sessions for a major game company on Friday Saturday and Sunday so you will get a chance to try out some new games before you buy them.

I would also ask that anyone who is coming to volunteer an hour of time to help with the Scape Learn to Play area.

If anyone would like to donate prizes they would be greatly appreciated. (The TotalCon prize system is sort of eh) If you have a business we will give you proper credit and feature your company on our signage, scorecards, etc. (If you have t-shirts we will even wear them)

Anyone thinking of coming and staying over at the Con stay tuned for hotel booking info. We will be up late playing a variety of games all weekend so it will be well worth the $.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let us know.

If you ask anyone who attended last year...its a great time...and you never know what sort of surprises pop up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events