Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:06 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom HeroScape Terrain Tutorials by Type & Creator

is this thread still being updated? there are a couple of new tutorials out there now, should we post the links here to help update?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM

edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker

I dont think this thread will ever be updated (Last edited by Grungebob : May 12th, 2010 at 02:43 PM.)
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

R˙chean is the Moderator for this area...maybe he can update it??? It would certainly be easier for him if we collected the links so all had to do is copy and paste.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:56 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I think an easy way to "fix" this thread would be to start a 2.0 thread, so to speak. Someone who is more active these days on the boards as a whole, and (preferably) active in the custom terrain area specifically could do a cut and paste of the first post, and use it as the foundation for the new thread. That way we would have an active contributing Heroscaper at the helm of the custom terrain thread 2.0. That way we have all the old information, it can be updated, and the only way an admin or moderator needs to get involved is to sticky the new thread.
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:36 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I have Mod powers for this area now, so I'll start updating this soon.
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:25 PM

First post updated. Go ahead and start posting tutorials here, and I'll add them to the list.
Old December 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I guess you could add my Mage Knight Castle Gatehouse Conversion. It's not as detailed as I would like for a tutorial, but it does give an overview. And the gatehouses are still available inexpensively.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Porkins; January 2nd, 2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added. :)
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Rubberlips is surprisingly tart

There's some rather useful guides within this section, it's a shame Heroscape isn't being made anymore but also sad things aren't being kept up to date around here anymore. It's an awesome game.
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome that you have mod powers now

Ill try tomorrow after class to try and scoop up a few of my favorite tutorials and link them
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:12 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
First post updated. Go ahead and start posting tutorials here, and I'll add them to the list.
Thanks for doing this, porkins!
I guess you can add my Treasure Pile and Treasure Chest Tutorial to the list.

Thanks again for taking care of this!

Last edited by Porkins; January 28th, 2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Added :)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:51 PM

Cyb3rBlade Woo who?
Lightbulb Re: Custom HeroScape Terrain Tutorials by Type & Creator

I have an idea. I consider myself a relatively advanced inexperienced novice at the skill and art of custom terrain creation. I've made things out of clay, rocks, and out of Popsicle sticks, but not out of foam or resin; my only tile repaint was lava.
I think it would be useful to list tutorials by material, like: Clay, Foam, resin, Popsicle Stick, Rocks, HEX Terrain Repaint, Other Terrain Modification...
This way, pupils can find tutorials that they can afford more easily.
Does anyone else think that's a good idea?

It's too late for heroes now. My hope is finished, the light is gray. If ever I had a chance, that chance is far past gone. It's too late for heroes now.
My only hope is in a Saviour.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles