Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2021, 02:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
What was the minimum number of deposits we needed to reach ? 25? Also, when is the deadline again for deposits?

If the minimum is this close (we're at 21) and the deadline is soon, then we really need to get those 5-10 people confirmed/deposited. How are we looking?
We need at least 25 by the 27th! I know two people who will definitely be depositing by then. Is King Scape going to be depositing by then? If so, that'd put us up to 24.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 03:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
What was the minimum number of deposits we needed to reach ? 25? Also, when is the deadline again for deposits?

If the minimum is this close (we're at 21) and the deadline is soon, then we really need to get those 5-10 people confirmed/deposited. How are we looking?
We need at least 25 by the 27th! I know two people who will definitely be depositing by then. Is King Scape going to be depositing by then? If so, that'd put us up to 24.
he should be...but still confirming with him.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 23rd, 2021, 06:02 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

King Scape has paid!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 26th, 2021, 12:55 PM

So we need 2 more "paid attendees" by tomorrow otherwise the whole thing is cancelled?

comon guys!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 26th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

SCAPECON IS FUNDED!! LFG!

Thank you all so much! We can, of course, take more sign-ups as we get closer to the date. Keep spreading the word, and I'll see you all in Indy this summer!

Here are some pics of two of the three dice towers and the fourteen dice bowls!! Thanks to @TREX for doing an incredible job with these!

Old April 26th, 2021, 06:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@OEAO Awesome! I actually have a friend that would like to join, I can pay his deposit.

Also sorry if this COMPLETELY derails the conversation, but LexiCon gaming convention is the same weekend in Lexington, KY (3 hours driving southeast). Tickets at door are $40-50 and they should have enough space for us to all play (I know the organizers) and they had 642 attendees in 2019, probably less than 400 this year due to pandemic. If most or all people who would come to Indianapolis would go to Lexington we could move it there to save $. I probably should have brought this up a month ago as I know the wheels are already in motion with Hotels and people's travel plans, I just feel bad I was planning on going to LexiCon and forgot/didn't realize they were the same weekend. If I had to choose I'd do ScapeCon
Old April 26th, 2021, 07:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@OEAO Awesome! I actually have a friend that would like to join, I can pay his deposit.

Also sorry if this COMPLETELY derails the conversation, but LexiCon gaming convention is the same weekend in Lexington, KY (3 hours driving southeast). Tickets at door are $40-50 and they should have enough space for us to all play (I know the organizers) and they had 642 attendees in 2019, probably less than 400 this year due to pandemic. If most or all people who would come to Indianapolis would go to Lexington we could move it there to save $. I probably should have brought this up a month ago as I know the wheels are already in motion with Hotels and people's travel plans, I just feel bad I was planning on going to LexiCon and forgot/didn't realize they were the same weekend. If I had to choose I'd do ScapeCon
Thanks for bringing this up! I'm going to talk to my dad and see what makes the most sense.
Old April 26th, 2021, 08:49 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Thanks for pointing out this possible option David. I am uncomfortable with a larger gaming space and 400 or so attendees given the present circumstances. I think at least for this year, it is prudent to have the hotel ballroom to ourselves, as well as our private dining area. I feel very comfortable with gaming with 30 or 40 people in a 2200 sq. ft. area. We can also do some gaming outside, and presumably in the lobby area.
Old April 26th, 2021, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeao View Post
scapecon is funded!! Lfg!

Thank you all so much! We can, of course, take more sign-ups as we get closer to the date. Keep spreading the word, and i'll see you all in indy this summer!
woohoo!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2021, 02:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Reminder: Today is the LAST DAY to get 3 EXCLUSIVE promos with your first deposit! Get those deposits in and spread the word!
Old April 27th, 2021, 09:33 PM

Just a thought...but you may want to add an "Event Registration" Thread and start collecting who will be attending what events. Getting a preliminary idea (and all the way up till the actual Con) of what the turnout for each event will be like could help with some planning...especially in the case where one event may not get any love (or very little). Not to say people HAVE to play in the event they "register" to, but it'd think it'd be helpful overall.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Yes, I'll post the event sign-up thread, as well as a separate team tourney thread, soon.

27 confirmed attendees, with two more planning on coming and a host of maybes? I'm excited!

Speaking of excitement, who's ready for the final event reveal (courtesy of @infectedsloth )?

Thursday Night
Multiplayer Mayhem
290 Points. 14 Figures. 4 Rounds.

Games are free for all featuring three or four player. Multiplayer scoring as follows: Track the partial card scoring damage you do throughout the game. At the end of the game, or when time is called, the players are ranked in order of damage done. At a 4 player table, points for placing are 4, 2, 1, 0; at a 3 player table, they're 4, 2, 0. At the end of the 4-round event, add up all your placing scores to get your tournament score. In the event of a tie, the player with the greater total damage done wins (so keep a record of how much you did each game).

Maps: TBD. We will use maps specifically designed for three and four players.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon