Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 18th, 2017, 03:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think we originally got 3 decks which was most of the figures at the time.
Heh, that was awhile ago. I thought they were decent quality and a good price but they were having a special.

Probably could go through mathguy's thread and see what we paid in the past.
From what I recall they were equivalently price if you bought a traditional 54 card deck. Though PS was better quality slightly. The key was that you could do 108, 162, 216...all the way up in 54 card increments and with each step the price per card decreased and they both had random deals all the time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

The other option for affordable cards is PrintPlayGames. https://www.printplaygames.com/product/poker-cards

They're $2.65 per 18 gloss cards, and $2.85 per 18 linen cards. If you're ordering a minimum of 900 cards, they'll knock off an additional 18% making it $2.17 per 18 for gloss and $2.34 for linen.

So about $108.50 plus shipping for 900 cards.

ArtsCow is cheaper on sale (like right now) at $6 (in groups of 3) per 54, so it would be about $90 shipped for 810 cards.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
The other option for affordable cards is PrintPlayGames. https://www.printplaygames.com/product/poker-cards

They're $2.65 per 18 gloss cards, and $2.85 per 18 linen cards. If you're ordering a minimum of 900 cards, they'll knock off an additional 18% making it $2.17 per 18 for gloss and $2.34 for linen.

So about $108.50 plus shipping for 900 cards.

ArtsCow is cheaper on sale (like right now) at $6 (in groups of 3) per 54, so it would be about $90 shipped for 810 cards.

Not quite...that 18% discount if for multiples of cards...so you could have 50 prints of the first 18 cards, not 50 unique sheets.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Not quite...that 18% discount if for multiples of cards...so you could have 50 prints of the first 18 cards, not 50 unique sheets.
I'm pretty sure that's not required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrintPlayGames
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
These apply no matter how many different images of card sheets you have.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that's not required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrintPlayGames
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
These apply no matter how many different images of card sheets you have.
Interesting...

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:49 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I'm not seeing that deal? Where did you find that?

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not seeing that deal? Where did you find that?
Their Facebook page:

Quote:
Custom print 3 selected gift items for $18 with free shipping!
Coupon Code: LSTRETCH
Expiry Date: Dec 28

Start designing here: http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/3-for-18
One of the options is the http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/p...54-designs-313 cards. But it's only good if they all have the same back.
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
A Man of Taste

Putting together a checklist for potential proofreaders since we are using this opportunity as a Quality Control exercise.

1. Check all text on official cards, Second Post, and Small Cards. List any discrepancies between any version.

Name, ID, Left Box, Right Box, Points, and Powers (powers especially as wording changes may be small.

2. Check for Super Strength and Flying consistency between all versions

3. Check for correct publisher on all versions (DC, Marvel...)

more may be added later. @Tornado if you have other things you can add please do...

Last edited by japes; December 19th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
A Man of Taste

I've been hammering through the SSE's lately and have added a bunch to the google drive folder. I switched from the waves since the tracking down mini and comic images was time consuming. I'm working my way backwards since the newer stuff is easier to find.

Billy Batson/captain marvel mini photos, any of the SSE33 figures photos, and the modified mini for Conan photos would be great if anyone has them.

Old December 20th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks good.

Need to crank another wave or two.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Added a few more items to be checked.

Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 8 added to the queue

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy