Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 24th, 2007, 01:50 PM

Starscream49 has disabled reputation
What do you store your figures in?

Just trying to find a way to store them besides a tub possibly.
Thanks.

Old June 24th, 2007, 01:57 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I think this is about the 10th thread on this subject.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 24th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Hahn and Bunjee's Stanley vs. Plano Smackdown
Old June 24th, 2007, 02:25 PM

Awesome glad I can contribute to the other 9 folks. I couldnt find a search field or else I would have just used that.

Old June 24th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream49
Awesome glad I can contribute to the other 9 folks. I couldnt find a search field or else I would have just used that.
I beleive you mis-understood ninth. I don't believe he was thanking you for contributing.
Look at my sig line for help in searching
Old June 24th, 2007, 06:26 PM

I understood quite well. I was just being sarcastic. I just find it funny when people use more energy to complain about your post instead of just answering it.

I mean lets be honest, if you need a search in your sig for people to find threads how do people expect new site users, or casual site users, to know this.

Old June 24th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
I understood quite well. I was just being sarcastic. I just find it funny when people use more energy to complain about your post instead of just answering it.

I mean lets be honest, if you need a search in your sig for people to find threads how do people expect new site users, or casual site users, to know this.
To be honest, that is why I have it there. The search function of the site has developed a major glitch and so has been disabled. A work around has been provided. To help people who don't read much of the froums, I linked to the thread discussing the work around in my sig line.

Now as to more energy to complain than to help, think about those of us who are on the forums more than just casually. Don't you think reading the same questions over and over again gets old? We've answered the question multiple times, so to see it asked again, when someone could have looked throuhg a few pages and found multiple discussion, gets old.
Old June 24th, 2007, 06:47 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Well my figures seem to be stored differently each time a new one of these threads pops up, so at the moment my figures are all on the shelf in my wardrobe, my multiples are stored in a master set box which sits ontop of my wardrobe.
Old June 24th, 2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

To be honest, that is why I have it there. The search function of the site has developed a major glitch and so has been disabled. A work around has been provided. To help people who don't read much of the froums, I linked to the thread discussing the work around in my sig line.

Now as to more energy to complain than to help, think about those of us who are on the forums more than just casually. Don't you think reading the same questions over and over again gets old? We've answered the question multiple times, so to see it asked again, when someone could have looked throuhg a few pages and found multiple discussion, gets old.

I understand what your saying. But using me as an example, I didnt know to use your sig (ididnt even think to look in a sig) and with no available search area I just posted it. If you regulars see this over and over why not have it stickied or just ignore it and let people who wanna post their ideas again do so. Complaining just makes people not want to post here. Im sure EVERY Heroscape topic has been covered so why have any new posts.

Just an FYI, Im not upset or complaining, just discussing.

Old June 24th, 2007, 07:37 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Starscream49,

For your reference here is one of the larger threads on this - link:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...457&highlight=

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old June 24th, 2007, 08:13 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

I understand what your saying. But using me as an example, I didnt know to use your sig (ididnt even think to look in a sig) and with no available search area I just posted it. If you regulars see this over and over why not have it stickied or just ignore it and let people who wanna post their ideas again do so. Complaining just makes people not want to post here. Im sure EVERY Heroscape topic has been covered so why have any new posts.

Just an FYI, Im not upset or complaining, just discussing.
It was surely your sarcastic smarmy response that muddied the waters on the clarity of your own post.

Aside from the fact that those who are more than casual users are reading the same questions over and over again, you are making the indexing of this site even worse by creating multiple threads on the same subject. This has also been discussed to death.

We're not asking that you spend your life here, but please show some courtesy and look before asking; or at least show some humility when you visit a board and like to distinguish yourself as a casual user from a more than casual user. Is that really too much to ask?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 25th, 2007, 02:13 PM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
But to answer your question:

My rectum.

Just one at a time, in the case of the larger figures, and the dragon's wings really kinda hurt, but that's how much I love Heroscape and want it to be near me. The most comfortable piece is, oddly enough, Dund: he's smooth to go in and come out and the multiple eyes provide the strangest tingling sensation. I don't recomend storing the Deathreavers in this way: when you try to take one of them out the rest of them just scatter, causing all kinds of trouble, believe me.

Now don't you wish you'd just used the search engine?

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion