Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 30th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Executioner 616

Anyone try this dude with Blasts/Glads?
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:33 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Theoryscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I have her paired with some in the current OHS tournament. I also know at least one of the SoV judges tested her with glad/blasts.

~Dysole, who suspects it's not the best pairing but you'll probably get some solid explosions from glads
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It is kind of like adding tomatoes to a Hawaiian pizza. Tomatoes are really good on pizza, but when you already have Ham (Glads) and Pinapple (Blasts) you really don't need much else. Like everything else you should always add Bacon.

616 is not out of place, but doesn't bring a whole lot to that build considering the points in my experience.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 30th, 2017, 10:49 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I would assume and activation with the Blasts to move the Glads and attack 4 times with high attacks would be better than an activation with 616 and no bonding, except a weak chance at 3 wounds. Hops and Zettian Infantry I believe work best with her.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
It is kind of like adding tomatoes to a Hawaiian pizza. Tomatoes are really good on pizza, but when you already have Ham (Glads) and Pinapple (Blasts) you really don't need much else. Like everything else you should always add Bacon.

616 is not out of place, but doesn't bring a whole lot to that build considering the points in my experience.
You should know: Hawaiian pizza was invented in your country.
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The PDF has been uploaded. You can access it here.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:05 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The PDF has been uploaded. You can access it here.
Added to the OP.
Old January 28th, 2020, 08:09 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Executioner 616 SoV Reviews:

Last edited by Dysole; September 19th, 2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 07:40 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don’t forget, there are still no “Huge” Soulborg figures to add +10 to an explosion roll.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:01 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep

That was intentional to leave that space open for future design.

~Dysole, who chose those values very carefully when setting up her explosion power
Old September 10th, 2021, 01:15 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

About four years ago, @Pumpkin_King pointed out that there exists a version of the MechWarrior Neanderthal sculpt painted in red & black (and gold), called "El Diablo Rojo" (#082). PK's post didn't seem to attract much attention at the time, but recently I started looking for this mech and found to my surprise that Troll & Toad had 130 of them at $0.99 each.

I ordered two of them (I wanted a backup in case one was painted badly, damaged in transit, etc.), and after a surprising number of errors which T&T eventually corrected, I finally received them this week. This version looks great in person, and is such a better fit for the Utgar Soulborg color scheme that I started in on rebasing it immediately. It does have a weird little run of white paint around the torso, but it's a trivial task to overpaint that with black. (I had not noticed this in T&T's product image when ordering, but in the image above you might be able to spot it at the figure's waist and left armpit.)

I'm glad I got two of them, because (apparently) WizKids made this in two variations: one where both feet are flat on the base, and another where the right foot is up on its tiptoe. It turns out that I was shipped one of each. The tiptoer seems to be the more common configuration (or perhaps my flatfooter was just a rare misassembly; I really don't know).

In any case, here's a version of the Army Card showing this paint scheme, for anybody else who has/wants the El Diablo Rojo paint job.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; September 10th, 2021 at 02:53 AM.
Old September 10th, 2021, 09:15 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice find. Thanks for sharing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs