Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 17th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Tick episode, "The Tick vs. The Tick."

Deflator Mouse: "Hey, baby, got something in that poodle gun for me?"

Old June 23rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
danielaf

Re: Unit Strategy Review - How to use Iskra/Rechets of Bogda

We Just Got Waves 7 3 And 8 Plus Ticlla Jungle And A Allince Today
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:44 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use Iskra/Rechets of Bogdan

Thought I'd add a ridiculous possibility here. What is the maximum threat range of Iskra and the Rechts?
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I suppose I'm a multi-player game, you can have two Eldgrims. But are you allowed to have them both placed on one player's army cards?

In any case, don't forget to add the Glyphs of Valda, which is 2 for each figure, totaling 6, and an Elixir of Speed for both heroes, adding another 8.

Old April 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
If an opponent or friendly in a multi-player game has Eldgrim, there is nothing saying they can't put the spirit on one of your units even if you have the same spirit already (I even asked and got confirmation in the question dump and Book of Thorgrim for the purposes of this thread). As a matter of fact, in a 3+ game you could also have another Eldgrim's spirit on Rechts and since this whole thread is ludicrous-scape anyway (things that would assuredly never happen on their own), for the purpose of what is the maximum POSSIBLE I could up it to 40. Technically you could be playing a 20 player game and everyone has the same viking and stacks the spirits on one of your characters, but maybe that is too ludicrous even for this thread. For now, I will stick with a max of 1 of same spirit on a unit.
Also I was excluding glyphs and frenzy/berserker (technically you could have infinite move with 100+ treasure glyphs on a unit). However, even without eldgrim's spirit, the possibility of Ornak + Brunak + Isktra + rechts + Road for all or most of them would not be that unlikely of you could having 30+ move on the first turn, which in most maps will get you across the board.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles