Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 6th, 2018, 04:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
superfrog's sell list (especially for newbs)

Don't worry, all, I'm not getting rid of my 'Scape. I just picked up some duplicates that I'd like to offload, especially maybe to some newbies.

SoTM Terrain (missing 1 swamp hex and 1 swamp water hex, could sub in grass and water if requested) - $35
SoTM Figures (including hive) with cards - $30 SOLD

Jotun - $8 SOLD
Braxas - $8
Theracus - $5
all three - $17 [deal pending on Jotun]

1/3 Obisidian guards - $2, free with any purchase SOLD

Charos (no card) - $6
Brunak - $7
Dund - $5
DW8K - $4
all four - $18

Mimring - $3
Grimnak - $3
Ne-Gok-Sa - $2
Raelin - $2
Finn - $2
Agent Carr - $2
Syvarris - $2
DW9K (no card) - $2
Various incomplete RoTV squads - PM for info/make any offer, I'll most likely accept it

Various incomplete RoTV terrain - PM for info/make any offer, I'll most likely accept it

If you see something you like but think my price looks too high, send me a PM with an offer. I'd rather somebody get some use out of this than me have duplicates.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Last edited by superfrog; October 18th, 2018 at 07:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades