Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:46 AM

Doctor Rogers is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Online Casual Google Docs + Heroskype games LNG FOR PLAYERS!

*LOOKING

Hey all!

Used to play this game as a kid and have been looking at ways to get back into it. Found out about the way to play heroscape online with Google doc photos, the heroskype app and a Skype call. I got all the nessesary files like a few maps and the figure files and am now looking for some people to play with / practice with so I can get the hang of the game.

Preferably people experienced with using heroskype and such
I am in the eastern standard time zone and am usually free from 8pm - 10pm.

Comment or hit me up with a message and we can setup a time to play together and help me learn how to play heroscape online!
Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Casual Google Docs + Heroskype games LNG FOR PLAY

You're in Richmond! That's not far at all. We have an active tournament scene in the mid-Atlantic. I hope you'll consider coming up to Hagerstown, Maryland, for a tournament on 11/3. We're very nice, and I 100% promise you'll have fun. You might wonder if it's worth driving some distance each way, but you'll be glad you did. If you do.

Also, if you want to pursue online play, I encourage you to look at this subforum. The stickied threads should give you all the information you need, and I think you'll find we're a welcoming, chill community.

Welcome to the boards!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers