Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old July 30th, 2007, 11:48 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Movie Discussion: Jurassic Park 4

I don't know how widely known this is, but they are planning on making a fourth JP movie and it is coming out in 2008. You may need to scroll down to find it, but it is there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassi...rassic_Park_IV.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 31st, 2007, 12:04 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
First one was good. Other two were rubbish.
Old July 31st, 2007, 12:06 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
First one was good. Other two were rubbish.
I enjoyed all three, but I will agree that the first was by far the best. I have read over half of the book, and have watched it more times than I can count. Probably at least a dozen...

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 31st, 2007, 12:12 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yes i haveheard sadley once again no Speilberg and 1st was the best.
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:13 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
When you have a movie "JP3" starring the great William H. Macy and it sucks that bad, why follow it with more rubbish?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 31st, 2007, 07:38 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I recently bought the trilogy and had already heard that they were doing a 4th. IMO, the first was great, the second was good, the thrid was rather pants!
Old July 31st, 2007, 08:06 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think I remember a scene where a little girl drop kicks a Raptor. That pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me.
Old July 31st, 2007, 08:13 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think i loved the first two films because of the Vehicles in them
Old July 31st, 2007, 08:32 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Who knows. Maybe they will get back on track with 4 and blow the first three out of the water...of course there are very few things that suggest that this one won't be absolute carp like the last two

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 31st, 2007, 11:04 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
the first movie and the first book are very different. in fact the second book that is diffrent from the second movie.

but in all the first book was outstanding the film very anoying, the hunter dies i the book he was cool, and hamond was evil good that he was eaten.

in fact 1 the first movie the dinos are realistic , remember the t-rex , and in the second he use his nose. btw the better godzilla copy was jp2.

but there is a huge hole what will the story in jp4 be? rescuing a buch of teenagers from a college . god no.

or they build the park and then someting happend.

but the adventure to see only dinos is gone.

maybe dinoraiders
Old July 31st, 2007, 11:04 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I haven't thought any of the JP movies were great films, but I'll watch anything if it has great looking dinosaurs rampaging around. That's why I enjoy all three movies. They could just throw story out the window and give us two hours of dino-rampage and I'd be happy.
Old July 31st, 2007, 11:21 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
When in doubt, just make a new sequel. I guess the film industry is running short on remakes and comic book movies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media