Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 18th, 2013, 05:38 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Pallets Terrain Tutorial

The Book of Pallets Terrain Tutorial

Difficulty: - 2 out 5 stars (cutting through popsicle sticks is as hard as this gets)

-Supplies Needed-
  • 11 mini popsicle sticks 2 1/8" x 3/16". Preferably natural not coloured.
    (this website is the only one that I could quickly find but they only have the coloured ones)
  • Sharp Knife &/or other tool to cut through the popsicle sticks. I use a pair of side cutters, this makes it quick & easy.
  • PVA or Elmers School Glue
  • Pencil (just to mark cut lines)
  • Good cutting surface
  • Ruler although if your cutting surface has a grid that will be fine as measurements do not need to be precise.

-Tutorial-
  1. Mark 2 lines on each popsicle stick approximately 1 1/4".
    Tip: My Self Healing Cutting Mat has 1/4" - 1" grid I just line each stick on a line & mark them by hand. It's quicker & the measurement doesn't have to be exact here. If you don't have a similar grid on your cutting surface you could measure out the distance on a piece of paper & then use that to quickly measure each.
  2. Cut the sticks to length.
  3. Line up 4 sticks so that the they are evenly spaced & a total distance of 1 1/4" from the outside edges.
    Tip: I use 2 spare sticks to help keep them in position.
  4. Glue 3 sticks across the 4 so they are evenly spaced with the outside 2 lining up with the top & bottom edges of the 4.
  5. Glue 4 sticks across the 3 so they line up with the bottom 4.
  6. Once completely dry, use the knife to tidy up the ends of each stick so they are flush with the stick that runs across it.
  7. Paint the pallet. I use a wash of brown then dry brush dark grey/black.

NOTES:
  1. For DO's I would say a stack of 3 pallets is 2 levels high.
  2. Or stick 4 Toxic Waste Barrels to one pallet & use the DO created for them but treat them as 4 individual barrels for 4 times the toxic effect .

Last edited by Arch-vile; September 19th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 05:43 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pallets custom tutorial

Very simple & quick custom.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:04 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Very cool. I've got some papercraft wooden crates that I've been thinking would be nice in popsicle stick. But these are much easier.
Old September 18th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice job a3n. I will have to put some of these together.
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:46 AM

Anybody have a chance to make these from the tutorial?
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I tried making one of these but it'd be a lot easier if we had pictures again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I tried making one of these but it'd be a lot easier if we had pictures again.
hehe. I will fix ASAP.
Old May 15th, 2014, 05:18 PM

Fixed.
Old May 4th, 2015, 11:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
[*]11 mini popsicle sticks 2 1/8" x 3/8". Preferably natural not coloured.
I have several 4 1/4" x 3/8" sticks that I was going to use and I think the 3/8" is too wide. Looking at your cutting board grids I think your post should say 2 1/8" x 3/16" Am I right?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2015, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I have several 4 1/4" x 3/8" sticks that I was going to use and I think the 3/8" is too wide. Looking at your cutting board grids I think your post should say 2 1/8" x 3/16" Am I right?
I believe you are correct. Stupid imperial system .
Old May 5th, 2015, 09:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm am going to (probably foolishly) attempt to split mine in two so I can build a few of these. I'll let you know if I am successful...If I stop posting for a while it's probably because I cut off my fingers...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2015, 05:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm am going to (probably foolishly) attempt to split mine in two so I can build a few of these. I'll let you know if I am successful...If I stop posting for a while it's probably because I cut off my fingers...
Oh no! I suggest you stop after cutting off one...

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library