Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old February 11th, 2017, 11:35 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Glyphs - Visually Updated

I have uploaded a PDF with all of the classic Heroscape glyphs, plus the ones put out by C3V. It is modeled after Ryougabot's fantastic work with visual images of the glyphs along with the text.

It looks pretty slick when printed on photo paper (2 pages, or front to back).

Please let me know if you see any errors or have suggestions for improvement.

Link to Download

Here are images of the PDF:

Last edited by Nomad; July 9th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Glyphs - Visually Updated

Edit: I realized that the Gem of Lava Resistance and the Amulet of Searing Intensity images were swapped - it is now fixed on the PDF download, but I didn't change the images in the OP. It looks like the handout is fairly popular with over 140 downloads.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's