Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 15th, 2012, 01:26 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker
Re: Planetary Protest..."Of Mars"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
Quote:
Hey honey, want to go see John Carter of Mars? You know I don't like science fiction movies....
...I know honey, but the guy is a hunk and he's half naked in most part of it.

Thanks for the explanation though.
No, saying that leads to wonder why you are checking out the half naked man, lol.
Ahhh. But you forgot the Martian Princess had a sexy attire.
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
Quote:
Hey honey, want to go see John Carter of Mars? You know I don't like science fiction movies....
...I know honey, but the guy is a hunk and he's half naked in most part of it.
The really absurd part is that women folk didn't seem to mind that Avatar was science fictiony.
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
The really absurd part is that women folk didn't seem to mind that Avatar was science fictiony.
No. The really absurd part is thinking all women don’t like science fiction. Some do. Some don’t. To lump all women together makes me want to bust some heads together. Unfortunately, in this day and age we can't bust heads like we used to, but there are ways around that. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Old March 16th, 2012, 10:35 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Actually, "Dejah Thoris" is much more than half naked. I'd say about 7/8s.

Also, the film is actually about something: our lives are important when we give service to others. In this day and age, not a bad adage to spread around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General