Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 24th, 2012, 04:51 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Firebrand

The Book of Firebrand

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 23
ARMORED ANTAGONISTS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Armor Wars set.
Its model number and name are #001-003 / Firebrand.

Character Bio - Gary Gilbert was the son of an unscrupulous businessman and abusive father, Simon Gilbert. In retaliation, Gilbert and his sister Roxanne became political activists against what they believed were unjust businesses. Gilbert was soon banished from his family home and his sister soon followed of her own volition. Gilbert became increasingly radical and believed only a violent revolution to overthrow the existing American government and capitalist system was necessary. Gilbert used his talents in physics and invention along with training classes offered by Stark Industries to create the weapons and costume of Firebrand. Ironically, he first donned his costume to fight the construction of a community center financed by the Iron Man foundation, which the local black community resisted.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: IamBatman (220 points)
  • Second playtest: Cwidje (200-250 points)
  • Third playtest: Scapemage (180-220 points)
  • Fourth playtest: Smithy Winfred (220-230 points)
    ***Design change***
  • Fifth playtest: marrowick (240 points)
  • Sixth playtest: Karat (240 points)
  • Seventh playtest: quozl (230-240 points)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by A3n

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 14th, 2023 at 07:01 PM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:55 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Firebrand - Design Phase

NAME = FIREBRAND
SECRET IDENTITY = GARY GILBERT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENFORCER
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 240

DUAL FLAMETHROWERS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2 + Special. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose 3 spaces in a straight line from the targeted figure. All figures on those spaces are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with this special attack one additional time.

LAVA RESISTANT
Firebrand never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 11:47 AM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd go with "Inventor" or maybe "Enforcer" for class and "Vindictive" for personality.

Part of me wants to drop Double Attack for Double Flamethrower Special Attack letting him do it twice... but that might be too much. Not sure if he qualifies for Super Strength or not.

Solid overall, about what I expected.
Old November 24th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Strength level

Normal human male with moderate regular exercise. The exoskeleton allowed Gary to lift 15 tons.

Equipment

Firebrand Battlesuit
  • Enhanced Abilities: The suit has micro-circuited motors that increase his strength.
  • Body Armour: The armor offers some protection from physical damage.
  • Resistances: The suit offers a high degree of resistance to fire.
  • Heat Beam: Firebrand can project heat beams from twin wrist projectors.
  • Flight: Firebrand is able to fly thanks to thermal jet devices.
  • Life Support: The costume contains a 30-minute air supply.Transportation
Flight under suit's own power, conventional automobiles.Weapons

Internal heat beam projectors.
I don't really know him, but it looks like his suit gives him Superstrength like Iron Man's does.

Looks pretty straight forward and clean.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 24th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The exoskeleton allowed Gary to lift 15 tons.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Gary_Gilbert_(Earth-616)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks clean enough. I had this guy swapped out of the Armored Antagonists booster for [redacted], but I guess since you've started this now, folks would prefer to have this guy back in the Armored Antagonists booster and [redacted] in his place in that later booster in a later wave?

Edit: Enforcer works, but depending on the plan for the Scourge, and whether their powers trigger against the Criminal class, Criminal might be more appropriate here, since the Scourge did kill him and all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 8th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That was after he was Firebrand, though, and more of an information broker.

This guy probably fits better than [redacted] in an Armored Antagonists booster if you ask me.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 8th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. We should proceed with him here, though. Just please be aware, though, A3n, [redacted] is not on your 2013 schedule in that case.

I just want to be clear, since I know you have a lot on your "to do" list for 2013, and I don't want you to run into any unnecessary set backs.

I'll find a place for [redacted] in the wave planning.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 8th, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 04:11 AM

Sorry Bats, I forgot we were changing some them. It was just on my next design list still.

I think it should breeze through though. I didn't give him anything new because I thought this easily covered him.

I was actually thinking Enforcer for him also but thought that was more a good guys type of class. But if everybody is ok with it, it's my pick so far.

I don't know about Vindictive for the personality, that's not the feel I get from him, but I can go with if you people who know him think it fits. Antagonistic might be another one.
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:46 PM

Oh, no worries at all. I don't mind making the swap, especially since Johnny prefers it. I just wanted to give you the heads up in case [redacted] is next on your list to move him past your 2013 stuff, because he'll be a ways off.

Enforcer would fit, IMO, and I'm OK with that or Criminal. No thoughts on the personality, since I don't know him at all.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 8th, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old November 26th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

I'm good with Enforcer.

I suggested Vindictive because his backstory is his becoming spiteful over the failure of peaceful protest and then becoming an alcoholic and generally being the sort of guy that's a failure and bitter about it.
Old November 26th, 2012, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm good with Enforcer.

I suggested Vindictive because his backstory is his becoming spiteful over the failure of peaceful protest and then becoming an alcoholic and generally being the sort of guy that's a failure and bitter about it.
Yeah I read that on the wiki too & I agree it fits.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library