Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 31st, 2024, 10:28 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 2024 Heroscapers Server Migration

Looks like the OHS issue won't be fixed until Monday as I've got various family obligations today and didn't end up with as much time to work on them as I expected for yesterday. I also won't be able to further investigate the image mystery until then either. Sorry all. But neither of those things should have to wait beyond Monday.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Happy Easter, Xorlof! Enjoy the day!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2024, 11:50 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The HS Online App is fixed, I think. I only did basic testing after working out the fix so please let me know if you spot any further issues.

Now on to looking at reported image issues (and seeing if I can make heads or tails of Leaf_It's reported issues)!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 1st, 2024, 01:33 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To add to the laundry list, YouTube videos no longer display when you put them in URL tags. Instead, they just show a simple link. Weirdly, the old videos are still displayed, but if you attempt to link a new YT video or edit an old post, it reverts all the urls in that post to links. It’s not urgent, but it would help the blossoming content creation forum to be able to showcase their videos in a nicer way. Thanks!
Old April 1st, 2024, 02:03 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Xorlof, thank you and all involved for the server migration effort.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 12:15 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Xorlof

Thanks for all your work on this. Websites can be tough to configure, and even tougher to reconfigure. Hats off and cheers from us all!
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:18 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
To add to the laundry list, YouTube videos no longer display when you put them in URL tags. Instead, they just show a simple link. Weirdly, the old videos are still displayed, but if you attempt to link a new YT video or edit an old post, it reverts all the urls in that post to links. It’s not urgent, but it would help the blossoming content creation forum to be able to showcase their videos in a nicer way. Thanks!
...maybe fixed. Please let me know!

Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:18 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
...maybe fixed. Please let me know!
Seems to be working now. Thanks!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 02:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Yes. C3V, Hoss, and C3G FTP users are now going to get individual accounts, rather than shared accounts for the group. I was going to message folks in each group and ask for them to send me a list of users that should have FTP accounts created for them, but I guess this is a decent spot to do the ask.

So C3Gers, C3Vers, and HoSSers, please send me a list! I will get those created on Monday.

@japes is your need for FTP access more urgent or is Monday soon enough?
Curious if there is movement here yet. It Will start becoming an urgent need soon.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 02:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, we do have an anniversary appointment to keep

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:38 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The issues i was having have all gone away now.
The site is remembering my theme selection, and it is remembering my login.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:44 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a feeling the old server was doing an http -> https redirect and the new server isn't.

I had a page bookmarked using an http url that when I went to it, I wasn't logged in anymore and Chrome yelled at me that the page wasn't secure. Checked it and it was indeed http instead of https.

And someone else just send me an issue where they had an OHS link with http instead of https and it wasn't letting them sign-in properly "Bad Request Error 400".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion