Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Initial Playtesting)

Thanks LP! This Passes!
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:39 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Feeling good after running the 1v1's as her record is 5-4-1. Though I am gonna make one small change that I noticed while playing that makes it align more with the intent.

Quote:
SWIFT COMBAT BARRAGE
Cheshire may attack with her normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after her normal move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. Before attacking normally with Cheshire, you may add 3 to Cheshire's Range number and subtract 2 from her Attack number for the remainder of this turn.
Old April 9th, 2020, 03:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Bleh, I'm a slacker and lost all the 1v1 data, but she felt Balanced and the record of wins and losses showed the same so I'm going to move forward and just run an extra Army test.
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good call on the edit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 9th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Cheshire II

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? .
- Give a brief overview. Felt really balanced with an overall record of 5-4-1. Lots of back and forth with the Poison contributing most of her wins here.
Map: Embattled Fen

Lost the actual data, but with a record like that and the results below, I feel we have enough data.

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 190?
- Give a brief overview. The Turtles just destroyed the other team here before they even got their feet under them. Seemed like Tombstone might have made a comeback but the Turtles put him down with a couple of good Turtle Power turns.
Map: Embattled Fen
Units: Cheshire II, Viper, Tombstone, Taskmaster, 2xYakuza Enforcer (930) Vs TMNT + Splinter
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 190
- Give a brief overview. Feeling good after this one. Pretty Quick and Brutal all said. Kind of a nice synergy build here having the Terrorist strike team followed up by Clock King and some Criminals.
Map: .
Units: Cheshire II, Viper, Marrow, Clock King, Mother Russia, Tombstone (1,000) vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She's feeling pretty good at 190. Might rise a little but not much I think.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I'm liking her. Hard to wound but once you do she falls fast but typically still gets the job done which feels appropriate.

Last edited by Karat; April 9th, 2020 at 11:41 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What, no "version tested?" You've converted me to that approach! (Don't delete your results trying, though! ) Looking good here! Pre-yea for public testing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 9th, 2020, 11:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looking good, pre-yea for public testing
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Heh, that was in the version I lost and I forgot to re-add it

I propose we move to Public Testing, well get ready for it.
Old April 10th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

yea
Old April 10th, 2020, 07:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Vote for Public Playtesting)

This passes! Thanks guys, nice to have her ready to go. Now, to focus on playtesting so I can replace Carrion when he finishes
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:26 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Cheshire (II)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Cheshire(190), Cap(240), Ms Marvel(350) (780)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Spider-Man(250), Thing(340) (780)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Cheshire(190), Ms. Marvel(350), Swordsman(160) (700)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Superman(450) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I like that you can purposely lower her attack to get the Poison a better chance to trigger. The poison itself can be quite useful at chipping away at a hard to wound figure, as long as it takes turns. Theme feels great there. I also like that it continues beyond her death, so it's a race for her to get the poison administered, before she's taken out. 180-190 is feeling pretty good to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library