Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:58 AM

Billgod has disabled reputation
Looking for Beta Testers

Ok I posted this a LONG time ago. I finally got around to recreating the whole thing. If you are like me and my friends 1/2 the night is spent picking teams. we have every character and several multiples. With 6-8 people playing 1000 point games it can take over an hour to pick teams. About 5 years ago i created a website that my friends and I use. I can create a game for X amount of players for XX amount of points. It sends an email to everyone letting them know the game has been created . the first X amount of people to sign in and join the game then closes the game to other players. You can then view all characters and pick your team. The system will not let you pick more points then the game is set for. Anyway I have now created a multi user version of the site. I need beta testers to try it out. we have been using a very similar site for over 5 years so it makes sense to us. I need fresh blood!!! If you play regularly and have several people who play please let me know. This is for people who will be hosting the games only. once you log in you add your fellow gamers under your account. Its still a little buggy and i have to add the rest of the STOCK characters into the system but should be up in the next couple days. Oh yeah once completed you can even upload your custom characters.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking for Beta Testers

Not to burst your bubble or anything but this has been done multiple times, I personally use mythacle which is on the home page of this site. Also this really should go under the "software" section of the site.

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:16 AM

I think my answer to the problem has a lot more than anything that has been done.. that's why I did it.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:36 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:43 PM

here is a screenshot of the main page. I blurred out the logo since it has the site name on it and I am not ready for people to use it yet.

Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd love to use this for a drafting tournament where the players draft everything online before showing up.

Also, I'm a big C3G fan so I'd love to have all of their designs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion