Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old April 18th, 2012, 08:30 AM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?
Re: Project Myvra

Hopefully I will get the playtest done today. I plan on doing a battle report with pictures to document it. Can I post it here, or should I do it elsewhere?
Old April 18th, 2012, 04:23 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah my school year ends here in like two weeks I will do my playtesting then.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 18th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyfishcannon View Post
Hopefully I will get the playtest done today. I plan on doing a battle report with pictures to document it. Can I post it here, or should I do it elsewhere?
Posting here will be fine cannon. Glad to hear playtesting is becoming much easier for everyone

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:04 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

I ran the playtest for Gregor earlier today, And I've come to decide he either needs some Nerfing, or a point increase. Placing him against a similarly costed hero, Gregor will shred him like tissue, and a against a squad, he hammered out 3/4 off them, the last being dispatched by a squad of accompanying axgrinders. While Gregor proved an effective budget beatstick, I think he is too deadly for his current points.

The report is spoiler-ed below. Please note, I had forgotten there was a rule about dealing extra wounds, so the results might be slightly skewed, but it is still relevant.

Spoiler Alert!

I also did a battle between Me-Burq-Sa and his Romans V.S Gregor and the Axgrinders, but I need to do something now, And will write it up later. Gregor won that too, though. Mechanical strikes a beast!
Old April 20th, 2012, 06:00 PM

SilentOwl is surprisingly tart

I wouldn't mind testing Sewer Golem...
Old April 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So how many dice were you rolling for Gregor's attacks? Cause you are only supposed to roll one for his attack and add two skulls to the result on that 1 dice but sometimes it looked like you were rolling three dice... Or were you just laying down the two dice to visually represent the additional two skulls?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:58 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So how many dice were you rolling for Gregor's attacks? Cause you are only supposed to roll one for his attack and add two skulls to the result on that 1 dice but sometimes it looked like you were rolling three dice... Or were you just laying down the two dice to visually represent the additional two skulls?
I honestly kept two dice on skull to remind me to add them!
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:58 PM
the above

K thats fine I just thought you were rolling three each time... Looking forward to hearing about your army results.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:34 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

Well alright then. I only have one test done, and it was unanimous that Gregor would have won the next fight anyway.

Utgar player: Me
Myvra player: Assistant
Spoiler Alert!

And that's the last playtest.

The final thoughts: Gregor is a close combat beast! I think I will play him against some more expensive units, maybe the viking heroes, and warforged.
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:39 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

Also, entirely non-Battle report related, fluff-wise, what is Myvra's relationship with other generals? I know Deliriant said realtively neutral, but she has to fight for something, and against someone, right?

Seeing her large amounts of wild, strange units, who are also insane, I think she would ally herself with Aquilla, and, at a strech, Valkrill.

I think Jandar would dislike her rouge status, and Vydar would most likely attempt to destroy the steampunk guys.
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:54 PM
the above

Yeah I don't know but looking at how soundly Gregor was chopping through those legionaries I think his mechanical strike could afford to go down to one automatic skull and could still be incredibly potent...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 21st, 2012, 08:04 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Lol did MBS perform a triple-disengage to leave the water in that report?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum