Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 7th, 2011, 11:32 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Kingdom Hearts: Brilliant Rise

Spoiler Alert!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; December 16th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:33 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart
Re: A New Fan-Fiction (Title to be revealed later)

Oh no! What can this mean?

I am looking forward to this story Majora's Incarnation, keep it coming.

P.S. Try to work on that title, can't be calling it Fan Fiction forever now.

Last edited by bumper15; October 10th, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old October 9th, 2011, 09:09 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow. Another masterful writer has entered. I don't think I've ever seen anyone here quite that good. Keep up the great work. You might want to read over your stories once they are written though, because you had a few sentence mix ups in there.
Excellent work, I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Old October 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; December 16th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old October 10th, 2011, 09:04 AM

@bumper15: I have a title, I just want to see if readers could determine the series the fan-fiction is based on before I ruin it with a title release. XD I'll release later today if no one can figure it out. :P

@The Grim Reaper's Friend: Thanks for the comments! And I do have an editor ^^;, I just wanted to have a release and get people interested in this new project, then I'll make changes as I go on. It's like watching a work in progress.

Old October 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM

I can't figure out the series. But my best guess would be The Sword of Truth. Oh well, another great addition.
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
I can't figure out the series. But my best guess would be The Sword of Truth. Oh well, another great addition.
Close but no cigar.
And thanks!

Old October 10th, 2011, 09:41 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Huh? Series? What series? You lost me there.
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Huh? Series? What series? You lost me there.
You'll see. The title reveals the topic of the fan-fiction. I want to see if anyone can figure it out before I release it.

Old October 12th, 2011, 12:13 AM

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; December 16th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:49 PM

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Brilliant Rise

Any comments? Suggestions? Thoughts?

Old October 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Brilliant Rise

Very nice! I haven't played Kingdom Hearts so I wouldn't understand, but I thought that the key weapon was his, why does he need a staff as well?

There was another part that didn't make sense. When his shadow is extending behind him, you said it was like when the sun was at its highest. I didn't think there would be any shadow when the sun was at its highest point, minus what is below you.

All in all, simply phenomenal. This is already good and looks like it will only grow from here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction