Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 17th, 2011, 05:44 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Behenian Wars Promotional Short Story Release

I have in the works a short story that will be released free to fans of the series (of which Book One will be released end of this month). However, in attempts to spread the word, before I release, I would like to see if the forums and fans could assist me in doubling the likes featured on The Behenian Wars fan page.

To release the short story for The Behenian Wars series (it is canonical):

Like this page: www.facebook.com/the.behenian.wars

If you've already liked this page, get a friend to like the page!

Once I have 130 likes, I will release the short story for The Behenian Wars series!

-MI

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books