Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 10th, 2008, 03:56 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
URGENT! One more volunteer needed Fri Morning!

I posted this in the volunteers needed thread, but it might not get seen.

The last few weeks have been financially devastating for my family. What this means for the Heroscapers community is I cannot attend Gencon, and I am scheduled to volunteer Friday morning.

If you can work that time please let Grungebob and myself know ASAP. The events must go on; but they need one more volunteer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes. After 15 years of trying to get to Gencon, I have my badge, my son is partly packed already, but we cannot make it.
Old August 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: URGENT! One more volunteer needed Fri Morning!

Quote:
A chorus of chirping crickets..

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I have a replacement!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:49 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation

I am available.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild View Post
I am available.
Really!?? Why did I not know this?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Me too. I can fill in any time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con