Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 29th, 2008, 08:37 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Incredible Hulk Trailer!

This is the first Hulk trailer. http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...lk/medium.html I'm not sure what I think yet. The Hulk looks a little weird, hopefully that's just because they haven't worked out all the cgi yet and things will look much better when it is a finished product.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 29th, 2008, 10:53 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Looks pretty cool to me, and hopefully this'll give Marvelscape a boost having both the Hulk and Abomination. I'm glad that they're not having the retarded villain from the first one (as far as I can see from that trailer) in this movie.
Old March 29th, 2008, 12:22 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think it looks awesome. I didn't even see the Bana version as it looked horrible. But I love edward norton and tim roth. Abomination looks pretty sweet too (I am assuming that is abomination).

Now, if they could only offer a new figure of Abomination to cover up the horrible looking one marvel heroscape has.
Old March 29th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
I think it looks awesome. I didn't even see the Bana version as it looked horrible. But I love edward norton and tim roth. Abomination looks pretty sweet too (I am assuming that is abomination).

Now, if they could only offer a new figure of Abomination to cover up the horrible looking one marvel heroscape has.
I'm with you on the Eric Bana version. Never saw it, well, I've seen bits and pieces of it when it's come on TV, but I've not seen the whole thing. I always thought they should have scrapped the CGI on the first one and went with Lou Ferrigno back in his old role.

Anyway, the new one looks awesome. Can't wait to see it.

P.S. Love the avatar BTW. Reminds me of that kid on America's Funniest Video's that stands on stage and shouts out his ABC's.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 29th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Edward Norton is one of my favorite actors and I believe he will do great in this film. The movie looks awesome and I can't wait to see it,I just hope it is a lot better than the last movie. I just hope that it is a good movie.
Looks like we have some good movies coming out~
Iron Man
Hulk
The Dark Knight

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:02 PM

dracothehalfdragon has disabled reputation
the villan in tha movie was the Absorbing Man. Not Abomination.

No more giant sigs
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:08 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Meh, not too great.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 30th, 2008, 06:17 PM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracothehalfdragon
the villan in tha movie was the Absorbing Man. Not Abomination.
I'm sorry but you are incorrect. I have read in many places that the villian is Abomination.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 31st, 2008, 09:51 AM

massivenewbage has disabled reputation
Yup the new villain is Abomination, but from what I read they will not be calling him that in the movie, they will call him by his real name. I think its Roth, but I haven't read Hulk in a long while.

This Hulk will be different than the last too. Hes going to be a more muted green and not nearly as huge. They say he will never be taller than 9ft in this movie. His proportions will be closer to human as well, not as exaggerated as the first. If thats a good thing we will have to wait and see. I personally always liked the art with the ridiculously large, over exaggerated Hulk.

Banner will be a fugitive this time as well, similar to the comics, constantly on the run trying not to destroy the place everywhere he goes.

mmmmm victory burrito.... know why its good phil? cause your dead!
Old March 31st, 2008, 12:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Emil Blonsky is the Abomination's name.

As for the last movie, am I the only one who loved it?

Old March 31st, 2008, 01:17 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
To my knowledge, yes.

I will definitely be checking this one out.
Old March 31st, 2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Emil Blonsky is the Abomination's name.

I liked some parts of the movie but absolutely hated the end. I thought the look of the Hulk was pretty cool in the last one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies